Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #1 Using the glitch on SSR7 I went to see how far my car can go. 3 Hours later this is what i see Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #3 Negrumir Ding. Probably ninja'd. Edit, lol I wasn't. Click to expand... You beat me towards embedding it
Negrumir Ding. Probably ninja'd. Edit, lol I wasn't. Click to expand... You beat me towards embedding it
Negrumir Messages 736 Messages Negrumir Mar 6, 2011 #4 Dylans1o You beat me towards embedding it Click to expand... Saw it all screwed up and figured I'd help. Anyway, yeah, that's an odd glitch. But really, if you're using a glitch in the game, what can you expect?
Dylans1o You beat me towards embedding it Click to expand... Saw it all screwed up and figured I'd help. Anyway, yeah, that's an odd glitch. But really, if you're using a glitch in the game, what can you expect?
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #5 Negrumir Saw it all screwed up and figured I'd help. Anyway, yeah, that's an odd glitch. But really, if you're using a glitch in the game, what can you expect? Click to expand... I was expecting my game to freeze TBH
Negrumir Saw it all screwed up and figured I'd help. Anyway, yeah, that's an odd glitch. But really, if you're using a glitch in the game, what can you expect? Click to expand... I was expecting my game to freeze TBH
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #6 7 hours in the car is starting to dissapear in the exterior view the car seems to be going at a vertical angle the interior is just going insane
7 hours in the car is starting to dissapear in the exterior view the car seems to be going at a vertical angle the interior is just going insane
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #7 live here for a few minutes http://www.justin.tv/home?broadcast=true
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #8 http://j-tv.me/gBM7wG this link instead
Akira GT Messages 2,255 Éire Messages DylanGTi Messages DylanGTi Mar 6, 2011 #9 Dylans1o http://j-tv.me/gBM7wG this link instead Click to expand... stopped live feed