@ Ridox2JZGTE FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale 2013 460HP version Tuned to replicate FORTUNE AUTO Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale 460HP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium I always find it hard to do a review of a replica, I keep letting my competitive side of my brain dictate what I should be looking for. So I hope by now that you know how to read between the lines that I write. Tsukuba: Very nice balance between the front and the rear, good grip, you know it almost feels like a sunday drive (almost). The hairpin turn is a bit of drag because it’s such a weighty car, but that's just the way some cars are, it’s not an Elise and it shouldn’t be. I know the gears are from IRL, but I don’t like them, I like feeling some kick when I change gears and I just don’t feel any, than again this is more of a luxury car than a true sports car, and it drives according to what it is. The high rate suspension makes the car feel lighter than it is while not losing grip, there is a slight kick from the MLSD (I think) when coming out of curves with a little to much push (car jolts in the opposite direction), it happened a few times but I couldn't see what I was doing different on those occasions, and this is a minor jolt and is easily catchable. Deep Forest: A tuning can be great on 80% of the tracks and be ordinary on the other 20%, very rare that it will be perfect for all, The car is still smooth here, and if your a good driver and you take the right lines, the right braking zones, wait until the apex to accelerate, bring up the throttle evenly up, you’ll do great with this car. Alas it’s me the driver, I push, exceed the limits, and when I wipe out I say “ oh, da............”. The high spring rates can make you lose control on some of the bumps, once the surprise factor gone, you learn pretty quick to let go the gas just before the bump and floor it after. In general it was very good here, just missing a little, ..sparkle. Most cars I've tried here so far have quite some difficulty here, but don't start tuning it for here, it's the last time I use this track for reviews, at least for a while. Special Stage Route 5 This is a cool track for this car, when you get into the zone it feels like slalom skiing, funny thing here, didn’t feel the transmission was holding me down, just enough grip and slide to have a great time. On at least 5 laps I lost at least 0.500 seconds do to over exuberance, lack of focus, wife walking by with nothing on just to make me crash, cat meowing for the sake of meowing, and again lack of focus. You really have to try it here and tell me about it. I really like this combination of car/track Summary The one thing that impressed me about this tune was the spring balance, nice job, personally I’d run higher BB, but maybe (just maybe) running them lower might make me a better driver. Oh forgot to mention I used abs1 this time, I know, shame on me but I had a good excuse, I just can’t remember it. If I was to give a rating on this car, and I would base myself on the one I made, well yours is at least twice as good so in theory I would give you 4/10, but that doesn’t sound right, so I’ll go with 7.5/10 I get bored pretty easily so I try do things differently so as not to fall in a rut, So this and the next reviews I do will be a little different from the last time (october). Which brings me to the next topic, since we all do this for fun (I hope that this applies to you) I thought of adding a little something, just for the fun of it. It’s the CRITIC’S CHALLENGE Rules: 1. I choose the track, conditions, and time trial regulations. 2. Tuner and reviewer use the reviewed car for the time trial. 3. Times are posted by each of the drivers, there is a gentleman’s agreement that each person will put down the true time. 4. You must have fun doing this, this is not an option. CHALLENGE #1 Flu Fever (@Ridox2JZGTE vs TurnLeft ) 1. Track: Matterhorn Short Track 2. Car tuned as is with Sports Medium Tires. 3. Course Settings: Weather at Race Start = 100%, 4. Surface at Race Start = 100%, 5. Grip reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge = Real 6. No driving aids what so ever, nothing, nada, no abs, SRF,TC, Active Steering, ControlSensitivity, you get the picture. 7. 5 laps, best time wins. Laps invalid don’t count. Good Luck. TurnLeft’s super lap time is 0:36.737 (I had a lap at 0:35.5xx but went off track on the last curve.) Advice: start off slowly on first gear, and keep driving on 1st gear all the way to defeat. PS. Bring an umbrella, your going to need it after you crashed out and you’ll have to walk back to the pit stop, wouldn’t want you to catch a cold. As I post this you're probable asleep, so good morning, (replace the beer mug with a coffee mug) @shaunm80 as soon as I can I will do one of yours.