Car under the blue cover!

• Thread starter JoeH187
  • 485 comments
You win, I agree with everyone else. I figured it would be a japanese make, for all those that thought it was a Ferrari...not sure why they'd think the partnership was that strong to warrant it. I mean MGP and Chevy being on covers make sense but not Ferrari at this time.

Good job on the Z though, it didn't look like the 370 but this new Z is probably the car on the cover. You should get something for guessing it right.

Thanks :)👍 all I want is for 'Kaz' to find out; the idea of it being the new Nissan Z wasn't really mine, I saw it and developed on it again and again, with my knowledge I said the it's going to be a Japanese car.

You win a thousand cyber cookies!

:lol: Had a good laugh

Soon i will upload another study...

Last edited:
maciej908
Could it be the cancelled Honda HSV-010 road car? It certainly has the same slanted backside as the Weider HSV.

I cannot imagine being a cancelled car. Makes no sense. I am sticking with the Nissan Z '14.

My vote is for the Ferrari F12 👍

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-2_191844-1024x768.jpg

It looks very much like the Toyota GT86 like others have said before. The only thing that doesn't fit is the sharp rear guard curve, but the curve follows perfectly.

I remember reading somewhere that Kaz picks a car based on how cool he thinks it is at the current point in time. And if he thinks it's cool he will most likely own it. The GT86 doesn't have much power but it is a fun car.

My vote is for the Ferrari F12 👍

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-2_191844-1024x768.jpg

I honestly hope so my friend. It worries me that not a single one new Ferrari has been shown for GT6. Only Dino. Which is great, but we already have 458 Roadster, FF, F12, and the coming La Ferrari which are outside the world of GT. F50 is a big absense too along with 612, 550, the last 512TR, 599GTO, FXX. Many great Maranello vehicles missing. :nervous:

Patclash
What about this :

:rolleyes:

I think so too. Look at those two NSX Concept videos made by polyphony digital. The cat never made it to GT5, even though it's fully modeled. Also, the car was shown on unknown tracks which makes me think, they will implement the car in GT6, the place where those unknown tracks are held apparently.

A lot of people mention that it looks like a GT86/BRZ, but could it be the STi version of the BRZ? I saw this on Jalopnik earlier:

The Subaru BRZ STi Just Leaked

ku-bigpic.jpg

Would the reason for having the car under the blue cover be because it is hiding the STi version of the BRZ under there, with some reworked body panels? And this "leak" maybe a hint that PD will soon unveil the car on the cover?

I don't know, just speculating. ;p

A lot of people mention that it looks like a GT86/BRZ, but could it be the STi version of the BRZ? I saw this on Jalopnik earlier:

The Subaru BRZ STi Just Leaked

Would the reason for having the car under the blue cover be because it is hiding the STi version of the BRZ under there, with some reworked body panels? And this "leak" maybe a hint that PD will soon unveil the car on the cover?

I don't know, just speculating. ;p

You took the words out of my mouth. I was just confirming on STI Japanese website it says coming soon. http://www.sti.jp/

After further study that STI is just a tS which has upgraded brakes and bodywork. It has the same hp and torque so,"NO"turbo unfortunately at this time. Believe me no one is more disappointed than myself.

Last edited:
When they lauch the BRZ there was a STI prototype, but then Subaru themselves denied a production version of the BRZ STI, but meanwhile there is a new STI coming soon, which is probably an Impreza with a big spoiler.

I'm confused:confused:

BMW M3i

hmmm...

But it can be the BRZ Sti, or something else we are not aware of.

We may have a better shot of it being one of the joint cars between Toyota and BMW ie the new Supra or that nice looking M3i. Maybe PD has that industry insider connection like they did with the new Acura and Corvette.

Back