Car under the blue cover!

• Thread starter JoeH187
  • 485 comments
As mentioned above. Maybe, but most likely not...

Lexus RC-F

Lexus-RC-F-front-three-quarters_zpsb46f7600.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling the car won't be a Lexus, the manufacture is under toyota, car manufactures like mercedes, ford, and all sorts are huge. Lexus might be a very close guess, but all I can say it must be a new Nissan or the new Mazda. If you think again it could be a unveiled car, as from all the game covers the cars were already shown, and for the NTSC/u gt1 cover the car which was veiled was a nsx, the car was old until the release, so could the car be something to be shown, or something special??.

OFyxmnv.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, because you work for PD and can speak for them and what they do. Why don't you just enjoy this thread and stop telling everyone how to think?

He's only suggesting an idea , he's not telling you what to think. He never said he could speak for everyone and I really think he has a point about it being a car we haven't seen yet, what would be the point?

The back looks spot on while the front is a bit questionable

The back is almost spot on, but not quite. I made the spots that breach the cover red, so they'll show up better.

GT5bluecover2_zpsc184a042.jpg

I've posted a version of this photo before, and must admit, I was thinking it was one of the clones as well. But as you can see, it doesn't fit.

Wasn't the car in the GT1 cover clearly a 4th gen Camaro?

I seem to remember hearing that as well. Not to get waaaaay off topic and to look under a different cover, but it looks more like the 97 z28 than it does an NSX. Under the blue cover however, have to wait and see but most likely the Ferrari mentioned in this thread MANY times.

Finally it looks like i found made a very close match, as kaz said, their will be a strange shape, the car i just discovered has a strange front bumper, could this be my final solution...

Gran-Turismo-6-Invite.jpg

Mazda-RX-9-2010-side_60.jpg

What if where all wrong again, and its the Honda s3000. In GT2 the s2000 was on the cover and exclusive in the game, also as GT6 is the third successor for GT2 (the second game on platform), there is a slight feel it could be the new Honda s3000.

^^^ maybe not a wing like the GTR hybrid, but a small spoiler like the new Stingray or Camaro

Last edited:
Back