Career: Challenges in practice

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 4 comments
Maxitsu
In the 3th practice session at China i could do a racemission when i talked to the engineer. i think for improving the car. how do you get this challenges. and do they appear also in other sessions?

they happen randomly :) i just got my first "car upgrade" with sidepods and engine cover and we were testing in practice new engine mapping. its happened a few times to me already, pretty nice addition to the game :)

I have a question.

I do the R and D test in one lap come in go out again no upgrade (i know because its the throttle map) next practise it asks me to do it again what am i doing wrong? :confused:

I have a question.

I do the R and D test in one lap come in go out again no upgrade (i know because its the throttle map) next practise it asks me to do it again what am i doing wrong? :confused:

I've done this 3 times now. It's Throttle Map Settings, or improved throttle map, it's not actually in the R&D section (god knows why) but can be found in the engine settings.

I love the R&D in career no doubt one of Ant Dav ideas :)

I've done this 3 times now. It's Throttle Map Settings, or improved throttle map, it's not actually in the R&D section (god knows why) but can be found in the engine settings.

I love the R&D in career no doubt one of Ant Dav ideas :)

I meant i took the challenge and it had no effect i then learned you need to do it once in each practice session.:dunce:

Back