- 7,274

- beyond down under
- Skython11
What cars have impressed you by being a lot better than you expected
Or been a lot worse than you hoped
Write a little story of how it surprised you if you like
Me first, the Toyota FT 86 surprised me, I looked at the power, and it had 220 HP I think. But I still go to see how it was expecting it to be slow on the straights and good but boring turning which hugs the road for dear life. HOW WRONG WAS I, it was really fast, and was very driftable, the best Toyota I've ever driven by a country mile
Now, what disappointed me, hmmmm. The Ferrari California, I guessed it would be fun, and would drift. But it was the most dull cornering I've done in awhile, slow and very grippy. If it's slow in the turns, they could at least make it drift to make it seem better.
Or been a lot worse than you hoped
Write a little story of how it surprised you if you like
Me first, the Toyota FT 86 surprised me, I looked at the power, and it had 220 HP I think. But I still go to see how it was expecting it to be slow on the straights and good but boring turning which hugs the road for dear life. HOW WRONG WAS I, it was really fast, and was very driftable, the best Toyota I've ever driven by a country mile
Now, what disappointed me, hmmmm. The Ferrari California, I guessed it would be fun, and would drift. But it was the most dull cornering I've done in awhile, slow and very grippy. If it's slow in the turns, they could at least make it drift to make it seem better.