I guess I'll have to pass on this one.PupikKenny G made an audio appearance (I won't call it music).
Maybe I'll go after all...Pupik- George Carlin was the VW van.
kylehnat^I don't remember any Kenny G music, so it must not have been that noticeable.
That's interesting as it's not out in the UK yetlive4speedIt was a good movie, brilliant animation. The neice enjoyed it a lot.
Darrell Waltrip was Darrell Cartrip in the movie. He was one of the announcers.RooThat was good. I enjoyed it, and I'll be getting it when the DVD rolls around.
Which car was Darrell Waltrip? I saw the No. 8 NASCAR, but assumed it was Dale Earnhart Jr.
No Minis thoughBut then it is set in America, where they're rare, so I can let Pixar off.
Spoiler*RooThat was good. I enjoyed it, and I'll be getting it when the DVD rolls around.
Which car was Darrell Waltrip? I saw the No. 8 NASCAR, but assumed it was Dale Earnhart Jr.
No Minis thoughBut then it is set in America, where they're rare, so I can let Pixar off.
YSSMANBTW: How was Clarkson as Harv? I keep trying to imagine it in my head, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it...
CasioWow. Reading though this and everyone loved it. I turned it off about half way because I thought it was boring and annoying.
Each to their own.
donbenniJust been to see this with my sis and she actually spotted that Clarkson played Harv before i did. He sounds really great of course: very over-the-top Clarkson in places, but that's all good.
YSSMANI didn't like the American guy who did Harv.... You know, the guy from Entourage and the Ellen show?
donbenniI've got no idea what you're talking about.
YSSMANThats allright. I think it was quite silly that they didn't just use Clarkson as Harv. Some Americans would have gotten it...
Being an owner of 2 beings of the target audience (I'm not the target audience, and I look forward to being able to watch this when my nephew is a bit older...