Cars tyers

  • Thread starter Thread starter hilp
  • 39 comments
  • 2,442 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tires weren't programed to blow up and the car wasn't programed to stop when out of fuel. Done.
 
Seriously guys, 31 posts and most of these complaining about his lack of English. Very welcoming group of members some of you are, not!
Cut him some slack and re-read post #21.

If you see such posts refrain from posting and use the report button instead of bashing the guy over his command of English. Jeez. I don't want to see one other post on the matter of the AUP and suggest you all go and read it again.
Particularly this part.

•You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

The next one to comment off topic will get a two day ban.

Edit

I've sent him a message in what I hope is his native language with the link to http://www.bing.com/translator/
This may help him to convey his queries on here in a more acceptable form for everyone to understand (and have more chance of conforming to the AUP)
Thanks. 👍
 
I guess that you could say tires blow up in a way, when you run out of tread. Granted, this isn't random, but it's all we got.
 
I guess that you could say tires blow up in a way, when you run out of tread. Granted, this isn't random, but it's all we got.

More similar to having 4 flat spots really?
 
Tyres can blow out for no apparant reason, sure. It's uncommon of course but it can happen for any number of reasons. The rim failing, poor fitting tyres or wrong sized tyres, damage to the tyres etc etc

I know people who talk bad English, this guy just destroys it.

I know AMG said not to continue but I just wanted to clarify something, the OP is from a country that doesn't even use letters as we do, let alone English language. I think he can be forgiven therefore for his average use of our language, I doubt you or I could make any sense of Arabic whether it was correct or not.

حربية والعتاد لم كان, مع بأذى اللا الذرية مدن, ما بهجوم المقيتة حدة. بحق لفرنسا الحكومة الإمداد أن, حدة تجهيز غرّة، الإحتفاظ إذ, النازية إستراتيجية عل شيء. عدم مايو جوزيف تكاليف ان. الرايخ الفرنسية أن مدن, عن ترتيب ويتّفق للمجهود مما. إحكام إستمات الا أم.
 
I couldn't tell you. I remember once in a V8 supercar race a tyre exploded with no evident debris, but being on TV and not actually being there I can't say for sure so it's not my place to comment on it one way or another.

If it was Coulthard's Bundaberg Commodore at Bathurst 2010, the blowout was caused by contact with another car which damaged the valve cap letting air out and making the tire weaker.

Edit: Wow, just saw Ryznos comments. Like he got something personal against Husky or something lol.
 
Last edited:
حربية والعتاد لم كان, مع بأذى اللا الذرية مدن, ما بهجوم المقيتة حدة. بحق لفرنسا الحكومة الإمداد أن, حدة تجهيز غرّة، الإحتفاظ إذ, النازية إستراتيجية عل شيء. عدم مايو جوزيف تكاليف ان. الرايخ الفرنسية أن مدن, عن ترتيب ويتّفق للمجهود مما. إحكام إستمات الا أم.

Military gear was, with no harm to atomic cities, abhorrent attack. The right of France to supply Government, by processing 1, keep it, the strategy is something Nazi. Not may Joseph costs. The French cities of Reich, from the order and consistent effort,. Provisions not selflessly fighting.

OnTopic: Actually it would be cool if you hit another car and BAM Tires would explode.
 
Last edited:

Military gear was, with no harm to atomic cities, abhorrent attack. The right of France to supply Government, by processing 1, keep it, the strategy is something Nazi. Not may Joseph costs. The French cities of Reich, from the order and consistent effort,. Provisions not selflessly fighting.

Sounds like an essay from middle school written by a student with ADHD.
 
If it was Coulthard's Bundaberg Commodore at Bathurst 2010, the blowout was caused by contact with another car which damaged the valve cap letting air out and making the tire weaker.

Edit: Wow, just saw Ryznos comments. Like he got something personal against Husky or something lol.

I have nothing against Husky, I just found it rude how everyone teamed up on him. I will say though a hit dog does holla:sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back