Cars with unusual traits

• Thread starter Catlin
  • 971 comments
True. Even a turbocharged race car has the intercooler in the front and so are the others, so it's pointless to say that it's not common with turbo equipped cars that came with intercoolers. Just saying.

Most cars would have a top mount (underneath a hood scoop) or side mount intercooler (in the air dam or a behind a foglight housing.

Custom878
Most cars would have a top mount (underneath a hood scoop) or side mount intercooler (in the air dam or a behind a foglight housing.

Ah, I see and get your point. I thought that you we're saying that there is no intercooler in front of the car or what. And yes. The intercoolers could be top mount, side mount or even under mount in cars that came with it.

I wonder what other colors will do this. All I want is a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro all black without stripes.
You can use the tuxedo black if you buy it like that from the dealership.. If you repaint it Tuxedo black then white stripes appear

This has been most likely highlighted already, but the RUF BTR '86 is the only RUF that can have aero kits installed. Sorry if this is a repost. I can't look through every post here.
Yay! My favorite car in GT5 is special!!!

It may have been said before, but the fc rx7 has a working clock as well as a working odometer and trip distance thingy. The odometer seems to be always the same in photo mode though.

Edit: I did one lap of LeMans when it was brand new. It said 14km and 14.5km trip. Then I restarted the race and the trip reset to zero. Just a nice touch.

Last edited:
The Mercedes SL 55 '02, if you watch the replay from the secondary onboard camera, you see the driver never puts his feets on pedals and never handles the gearbox, meaning the driver controls the Mercedes by his mind.

Citroen Xsara VTR '03 is unpaintable (without hacking).
This is weird - it's monotonous and doesn't have any stripes/drawins etc..

The Mercedes SL 55 '02, if you watch the replay from the secondary onboard camera, you see the driver never puts his feets on pedals and never handles the gearbox, meaning the driver controls the Mercedes by his mind.

There's no gearbox in that car anyway. It's automatic only. And as far as I know, the only premium in the game that exists as such. You can still shift, but whenever I drive it I switch to AT anyway.

There's no gearbox in that car anyway. It's automatic only. And as far as I know, the only premium in the game that exists as such. You can still shift, but whenever I drive it I switch to AT anyway.

It never feels like its shifting either. It's just a slug of changing cogs...

I wonder what other colors will do this. All I want is a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro all black without stripes.

Yup I'v found paints that don't cause the decals to swap:tup: but he found a white that doesn't make the white decals to swap, interesting XD

I don't know how weird this is, but the description for the AEM S2000 is a single, long paragraph whereas most (all?) other descriptions are made up of 3 or 4 paragraphs...

I don't know how weird this is, but the description for the AEM S2000 is a single, long paragraph whereas most (all?) other descriptions are made up of 3 or 4 paragraphs...

Some guy at AEM slept with Kaz's wife.

Payback.

Don't know if it's been posted, but the Chrysler Crossfire has it's active rear wing. And I'm probably the only person of the face of the earth that actually cares about that, seeing as I'm pretty much the only person of the face of the earth that likes the Crossfire.

Snorevette

That's funny.

Don't know if it's been posted, but the Chrysler Crossfire has it's active rear wing. And I'm probably the only person of the face of the earth that actually cares about that, seeing as I'm pretty much the only person of the face of the earth that likes the Crossfire.

Whereas the Murcielago doesnt have its active air intakes on the side (Mainly as they react to the heat of the engine IIRC, but still)**

**I know the Murcielago had them at some stage, whether or not they were removed from the production model of what we have, although the outline is still there.

Peugeot 307 CC Premium is the same thing.

The Premium Yaris is a 7-speed.

When the Premium Jaguar XKR R is fitted with aftermarket rims, the tyres stick out past the fenders.

The VW Scirocco R & Golf R's Daytime Running Lights are non-functional

The Premium Yaris is a 7-speed.

When the Premium Jaguar XKR R is fitted with aftermarket rims, the tyres stick out past the fenders.

The VW Scirocco R & Golf R's Daytime Running Lights are non-functional

Several cars don't have working parking lights on photo mode (in the options for parking/ running lights, and hi/lo beams)

Ah, not DRL LED like the R35 GT-R. But yeah many cars not running DRLs. I'm hoping lights will always be on for race cars like teal life. The GT6 videos show the lights are illuminated. A nice 3 clicks of the assigned button for parkers/lowbeam/highbeam should be easy.

The Spyker C8 is in with the FRs when you filter FR cars only...
But it is a MR really, (And it is marked as a Midship layout too)

You're not alone, I also adore the Crossfire.

I have no idea if this is a glitch on my part, but if you look at the setup for the 'stock' torque splitting diff. on the DLC R32 TC it says the balance is 150 Front, -50 Back...???

Back