Cars you DON'T want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex-
  • 143 comments
  • 9,372 views
NO fake cars at all anymore, im sick of them, also doubles, see above.
No Formula Gran Turismo's, X2010, Zonda LM edition, FTO Lm edition, etc, etc. Those fake models must go, for a 'real driving simulator'

I disagree with you here. Race cars like those have been in GT since the beginning. You might as well ask for no more RM cars based on this. I understand if you want the X2010 to go though.
 
Any multiple versions of cars that can easily be done with just 1
 
I don't like NASCAR too...but if GT6 is on PS3 they will be there for sure. I would like all those Miatas, RX-7, S2000, etc to go (one of each generation is more than enought). But I actually don't care, I just want a Premium Lamborghini Diablo SV:(
 
Remove all but the best variations for all cars. Then PD should get a focus group and hook them up to brain monitors while showing pictures of the cars that are left, when they show crap cars that have no soul and stir no passion, cut them.👍 Still ought to have a few hundred cars left.
 
Inferno251
Depending on the time it takes for GT6 to be released, the likeliness of this happening many vary. Ideally, I would like to see every single car that's been in at least one Gran Turismo title in GT6.

I think they should convert all LMP's/FGT to premium first (as they have small cockpits).

I drive them more than any of my other cars on gt psp for exactly this reason, and because cockpit view actually gives that game an INSANE sense of speed! And also to make it easier is that some of the lmps are generic of each other. Well, maybe only (some) pescarolos... And i have been pretty much right up close and personal with what i think is a C60 in the entrance hall to the le mans museum. Someone buy the PD team some tickets on a plane to France at some point. To le mans! We might get a premium xj r9 and 905 and C60 out of it... Lol
 
Not bothered what they drop unless it's the Nissan GTR Spec V 09 ( 0-60 in 2.6 seconds how can you not love it ) or the Honda life step van 1972z beast of a van, mines got a spoiler hahaha
 
Multiple Skylines or miatas
I'm getting frustrated.
 
Any Daihatsu, Volkswagen Lupo and anything under 80 HP that isn't historic. Keep Porsche out too, they're all crap and way too similar looking.
 
Despite the amount of decent cars in GT5 there are some awful ones
Personally i don't want to see any toyota yaris/vitz ever again nor any nissan cubes and other cars that were added to fill space and have no relevance

LOL. I love all the little kooky low hp cars in the game that other people usually think are "useless". For me, that's what the game is about - all the variety of cars. And I enjoyed the cube a lot in gt4 - haven't used one yet in Gt5.
Things like the Honda Z Act and the other kei cars - and the Marcos Mini Marcos - I love them. They have great relevance to my enjoyment of the game!

And I love the Lupo!

But I have to agree on the Vitz. It's a grandma car. It handles poorly. I hate it
 
Multiple Skylines, Miatas, and S2000s.
 
The most cars i see the most that annoy me are the S2000's,Skylines {Not All},MX-5's and IMPREZA's {Not All}
 
There are around 800 cars i would like to see go , all those variations of the same car but different country or year why are they in the game.Then all the cars that you could not use in series or endurance as they are just not adequate to compete against the AI so again why are they there. Someone ought to tell PD the best stocking fillers are "Legs" not duplicate cars with slight variations.800 more or less useless cars in a game just to claim there are over 1000 cars to collect then PD have the cheek to add a trophy for collecting 1000 cars what was the point to that ? as you could buy 1000 of the same car and gain the trophy.
 
everything is welcome
Delete the X2010 (unless they make a real life one) .
 
Drop any car I don't like, I don't care if anyone else like to drive them.
 
All the redundant skyline's, 350 Z's, etc. prius, vitz, yaris, lupo, basic honda civics
 
All NASCARs and we only need 1 skyline ... Not 50 million
 
All cars which EVER appeared in a Gran Turismo series game must be in GT6, PERIOD.
 
Mini Marcos GT and the Hommel Berlinette thing
 
Back