Cars you DON'T want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex-
  • 143 comments
  • 9,372 views
Hybrids/EVs - These cars have always been easy targets, but I'm sorry. Green cars have no place in a racing game. The only one I'd keep is the CR-Z - the Tesla is horrible IMO.

Most kei cars - The kei car concept is actually a really good idea, or would be if they weren't all super slow and either a. hairdressers' cars or b. taller than they are wide. In GT6 I'd like to see a large reduction in the number of kei cars, with most of those removed being the box type.

Subaru 360 - This car has less power than my Craftsman riding mower, and they didn't even bother to find a Young SS.

All Japanese microcars - Why stop with the 360? They need to go. All of them. This includes that awful Daihatsu Midget which was first seen in GT1 or 2 and brought back for reasons I don't pretend to understand in 4.

Fiat 500 (old version) - Once again, this car has less power than a lawnmower. Why didn't we get the Abarth versions instead?

Fiat 500 (new version) - Need an Abarth here!

Volkswagen Beetle (old version) - Instead of going with the marginally more powerful newish (70s) versions, they stuck in the "historic" original, even though it's completely useless for actual racing.

Citroen 2CV - Hello?
 
White & Nerdy
This includes that awful Daihatsu Midget which was first seen in GT1 or 2 and brought back for reasons I don't pretend to understand in 4.
Citroen 2CV - Hello?

How dare you. I have 5 midgets(my friend has 7) and 2 2CV's
Personally I want the Toyota Prius out.
 
All these lame cars that serve no purpose. Midger, sambabus and those. It's a driving sim, not some laming game.
 
I'd get rid of all the duplicates that are just a rename for a different market, they're pointless.
Shortly after that I'd get rid of the tank car.
 
I reckon people's reasoning here is less "why the hell is this car in the game?", and more "why the hell did this car make the cut when *insert desired car* didnt?!", but thats just my cynical perspective. If GT contained every permetation of every car, would anyone complain?

As for me, the only car I could see not returning is the X2010, because it is in a different league compared to every other car in the game, and the novelty has, from my point of view anyway, worn off by now.
 
"Cars you DON'T want to see in GT6"

Standard cars.
Period.
 
i dont want to see only 17 cars being able to be RM'd
 
Keep 'em all, and add even more!
One man's "worst car ever" is another's "fun-mobile", and as long as the addition of one doesn't cause the exclusion of another, no reason to get rid of any of 'em.
 
I want them all back. Maybe cut back on a few Skylines/MX5s/S2000s/3000GTs, but other than that, I love the variety.

I really love the K Cars, they make for some really close racing. Just because I'm not blasting down the Mulsanne Straight at six billion miles per hour doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it...
 
None. They're all fun, awesome cars that have distinct perosnalities that suit any driver.

NASCAR, supercars, kei-cars, sports, commuter sedans, hybrids, I don't care bring them all in.

Except the X2010. It's undeserving.
 
Conduct test: Gather All unused / least used cars in all peoples Garages. Don't bring those. Thank you.

Such as the Veyron, Maserati GT, some excessive Skyline models,
 
Last edited:
I agree with all those tiny cars, honda life step van, subaru 360 and all those kei cars

they should have on or 2 and have cup races for them like the lupo cup but nothing other than that

also some random models like the corsa 1.4 comfort when there are quicker models of the car
 
I agree there's too many similar small cars, Skyline, Subaru, NSX, Civic, Integra and boring looking Mercs and Lexus etc etc, but it must be easy for them to alter the car just a little and then it's a different car and count it in the overall number of cars. So maybe PD are thinking... why not.

And there's more of a chance of players getting their exact car in the game! That must be a nice feeling.

As it's a Japanese game they have more small Japanese cars on show as it really is a big part of driving in Japan. Look it up, they go nuts for the little cars.
 
X2010
all mazda mx5s variations...
all mazda rx7s variations...
all those japanese variation models... who cares!
all those dumb eu / us jpn models, who cares, one or 2 of such a car is more than enough.
 
41 Silvia variations. What are they smoking? I mean come on man!
 
Number down on the multiples, maximum of 3 MX5's from 1989-1999, 3 from 2000-2005, 3 from 2006-present, same system for all other japanese cars with about 30 variants.
 
Hybrids/EVs - These cars have always been easy targets, but I'm sorry. Green cars have no place in a racing game

I might be wrong, but isn't the game sold as 'The Real Driving Simulator'?

Personally I would like to see all the duplicates of the same car gone, like others have said, why do we need us/eu/jpn versions of the same car?

Also limit the amount of cars of a model to ones that played a big part in that models history.
 
Nothing!

The more cars the better, don't you agree?
 
90% of all the Japanese cars in this game need to be cut. This would give the developers incentive to focus on variety instead of adding hundreds of useless filler cars.
 
41 Silvia variations. What are they smoking? I mean come on man!

Actually, only 24 "S" series Nissans, which may sound like a lot, but I'm sure most people wuold love a similar number of variations on their favorite car (24 versions of the 'vette... yes!)
 
90% of all the Japanese cars in this game need to be cut. This would give the developers incentive to focus on variety instead of adding hundreds of useless filler cars.

None of those cars involved any developer focus, aside from creating the script to port the cars from old GT to new GT.
 
I still dont wanna see gt6 yet. Update gt5 with dcl cars and tracks, thats it.
 
The more the better. 👍
Except the X2010. 👎
Don't bring that or anything similar to that to any future GT game please. That's not even close to fun in any way.
 
There will always be someone who likes a car I don't, and viceversa. Keep 'em all, from Subaru 360 to x2010.

Only get rid of the excessive amount of variations.
 
VW. Just none, at all. And all of the tuning companies. Gone.
 
MoLiEG
I want out at least half of the Mazda roadster's, S2000's, Skyline's, NSX's, Lancer's, Impreza's, & any other car that had several variations in this game... we just need a few examples of them... :dunce:

Also I want out all the Vauxhalls... they are just renamed Opel's (would like the non renamed ones BTW)... too much fail PD... and the Nascars also... I don't want them in another GT... EVER...:grumpy:

I live in the UK, so i want rid of all opels, as they are just re-badged Vauxhalls with the wheel on the wrong side :sly:
I agree with the trillions of identical cars though. Maybe a skyline. Its gtr. V spec. And n1. Just the three, thats all it needs. But keep the nascars, just maybe try and get ALL of them for at least one season, same with the f1 cars.
Actually, i cant think of any particular full models i want out of the gt series, all i want rid of is endless repetitions with no concievable difference foe the player.

Nooo Lambob!!!! We MUUUUST keep the Maserati. It us actually Called GranTurismo, so how stupid would PD have to be to not include it? Seriously. Its a fun car though, good for a challenge on laguna seca 200 miles. Unmodified
 
Back