Cars you DON'T want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex-
  • 143 comments
  • 9,374 views
Region Locked Bonus DLC cars, I don't want to see anymore of that!
 
Vauxhall is British, derp. :sly:
And I want the BTCC cars, which Opel has never competed in (although PD will probably add filler Opel versions like the Vauxhall DTM's in GT5). Scrap a few regional variations of other cars though. Do we really need an S2000 US, S2000 EU and S2000 J? Or half a million Skylines and MX-5/Miatia's? 2 of each will do!

in the case of the Skylines and the S2000, US, EU, and JPN versions vary in weight and, more importantly, in the location of the steering wheel. In my opinion, this would be something to consider.. I do agree (strongly) with doing away with most of the MX-5/Miatas :D
 
in the case of the Skylines and the S2000, US, EU, and JPN versions vary in weight and, more importantly, in the location of the steering wheel. In my opinion, this would be something to consider.. I do agree (strongly) with doing away with most of the MX-5/Miatas :D

But does the location of the steering wheel affect the way the car drives in GT5? If it's a standard, with no cockpit view, you're not even going to get a different visual perspective.
 
oh more F1 cars like Red Bull Mclaren Renault etc

that I agree with, but can't help it to feel kinda sad that many people don't want 50 Skylines.. maybe if they had brought the RMs from GT2 instead of all the variations.. that would've been sweet :p
 
But does the location of the steering wheel affect the way the car drives in GT5? If it's a standard, with no cockpit view, you're not even going to get a different visual perspective.

oh yeah... you got me there mate :guilty:
 
I dont want to see 301230129541203919741205617823125 variations of skylines, miatas etc.

+1. Many of them look just like another one. Did they just clone one car over and over and call it something else? 👎
 
I think the K cars should stay. Not every car has to be super fast in order to be fun.

But yeah, get rid of useless variations of Skylines and S2000s and add more unique models.
 
I'm going to get mad if anyone said holden

Holden. :O

oh and the same different names of the same car! E.g Renult/Lutecia Clio, Vauxhall/Opell Corsa i mean why?!
 
No more Nascar please...
 
80% of the skylines, s2000's, miata's, and rx-7's do not need to be included, can also reduce the number of GTO/3000gt's, and FTO's
 
Despite the amount of decent cars in GT5 there are some awful ones
Personally i don't want to see any toyota yaris/vitz ever again nor any nissan cubes and other cars that were added to fill space and have no relevance

I hope to see old and new Yaris in GT6. And a lot of Fiat 500, Panda & Punto. No car is done just to fill space. That's only your opinion.

I agree with who don't like too see many version of the same car. It's just a collector thing. Sure for japanese people (and not only for them) GTR and MX5 are iconic cars, but GT can achieve more variety. I hope they will convert standards to premium with an eye for variety, as they did for basic Premium cars.
 
We don't need as many Miata's, Sylvia k's, STI's. And probably a few others that I can't remember off the top of my head. Overall though I'm happy with the cars they put in the game, even if there is a lot of the same car. If I were part of the development team, the next go around I would put less emphasis on the 1000 car thing and make more of the fun cars premiums.

I do like the old cars they put in the game, race and otherwise, they're fun to mess around with. Really the only gripe I have with the game is the $1m trading limit. I wouldn't mind if they blocked trading of x2010's, FGT's, Formula cars or some of the 10-20m cars, even keep the 1 trade per ps3 per day limit - I could deal with that. But the $1m thing I think is a bad idea. But overall I would give the game an A-
 
Every single Skyline.
 
Any car count inflators like the Skyline. I don't mind having 47.231 Skylines as long as this doesn't prevent other cars from appearing, but the problem with PD is that it turns out that it will.
 
Take the toyota prius and burn it, in real life and the game.
Useless in my opinion (sorry to toyota and japan but its just a bad car)
 
All of those ****** K cars.
No Prius

And unless they add a bunch of real GT/exotics/Sportscars, i dont want :

No pick up truck
No SUV
Anemic sedan/hatchback cars (Megane, 206,Micra).

There are so many amazing cars that the game is missing, why would they waste time modelling a stupid Nissan Micra? Or a Yaris etc..
 
The skylines are probably the only exception i have but if there is such a minor difference between to mx-5s why waste disc space putting them in? In my opinion no other driving game comes close for me but why there are so many pedestrian cars for no direct use is beyond me.
 
Are all of you really so shortsighted to think that any car being taken out of the game is a bonus? First off... why would it matter if there are too many cars in the game? Secondly, simply because you don't like a particular car doesn't mean that someone else may not like it?

It makes no sense...

The thread creator can ask whatever he wants. He/she is merely guaging public distain for particular cars. We arent judging those who want more cars or just the same number...I think we are merely interested, in a factual way, which cars people hate.

If someone sent out a survey asking people which burger was their favorite from McDonald's, the target market would be people who enjoy...Burgers. However, I bet you you'd get some vegan or healthnut explaining how awful they are and "do you know how they look after the cow" etc. And you know what, they'd get tossed out. They're outliers. Not the target market.

Just like folks who want all the cars or more cars responding in a thread about which cars people don't want. The operative word is don't.

He's asks a very simple question and it became a debate. Now that makes "no sense."
 
I hope they keep the Vitz since my girlfriend owns a Yaris hatch and had fun doing beginner races with it.

Personally I could do without the millions of iterations of GTRs, S2000s and so forth.
 
80% of the skylines, s2000's, miata's, and rx-7's do not need to be included, can also reduce the number of GTO/3000gt's, and FTO's
Same here. Key word is reduce. But then again, Japanese devs have the last say obviously.
 
X2010
all mazda mx5s variations...
all mazda rx7s variations...
all mitsubishi GTO variations...
all those japanese variation models... who cares!
all those dumb eu / us jpn models, who cares, one or 2 of such a car is more than enough.

Also no standard cars! Shame on you PD!
No double features such as: polo cup car and polo GTI cup car (this is the same car PD!!!!), also goes for the clio cupcars and lutecia's > FAIL!

NO fake cars at all anymore, im sick of them, also doubles, see above.
No Formula Gran Turismo's, X2010, Zonda LM edition, FTO Lm edition, etc, etc. Those fake models must go, for a 'real driving simulator'
 
Can anybody say Skyline or Fairlady! I think 50% of the cars are one or the other!
 
Also no standard cars! Shame on you PD!
No double features such as: polo cup car and polo GTI cup car (this is the same car PD!!!!), also goes for the clio cupcars and lutecia's > FAIL!

NO fake cars at all anymore, im sick of them, also doubles, see above.
No Formula Gran Turismo's, X2010, Zonda LM edition, FTO Lm edition, etc, etc. Those fake models must go, for a 'real driving simulator'

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...age=1&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&tx=115&ty=79
not fake.. i may be wrong though
 
I think I'd be satistfied with ONE standard Skyline GT-R from each generation. That means ONE regular, ONE V-spec, ONE V-Spec II, and ONE M-spec. There's no need for anymore than that.
 
No kei cars.. And the Prius
 
Back