Cars you DON'T want to see in GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex-
  • 143 comments
  • 9,373 views
They should keep the X2010 as long as they make a few rivals for it.
 
i agree with previous posts about the maxda mx5s/miatas, S2000s, Sklylines, Silvias, 3000GTs, NSXs, Imprezas, Lancers, RX7s, FTOsand 350 Zs/Fairlady Zs. I mean really, find maybe the top five versions of each car, or maybe a bottom rung 1, then a few good company tuned ones, and maybe a race version, and a tuner version and thats it.

I mean give every car company the treatment you gave Chevrolet, a few SS camaros, a few Z28 camaros, a few Vettes, ok maybe 14 vettes is too many, but you get my point.

11 Celicas? 20 S2000s and NSXs? No no wait i know the perfect solution, just give us one car model, but every variation of it ever made, one with vinyl seats, one with leather, one with power windows, one with manual windows, ones with sunroofs and those without, of course every engine option, weather it be the 2.4L, 3.2L, 4.6L or 5.0L, the one made with day time running lights, or maybe the one with the Ipod dock.

And does anyone ever race the Citroen 2V?
 
racer39658
Yep, we had a 250pp max race online last night, was tremendously fun. :)

I hate the people that bash the small cars. I go online and regularly win races round madrid and the nurburgring in my suzuki alto against (very badly driven) hypercars and stuff...
 
No x2010s, they're only used by little kids online and crash into everyone else on purpose. I wish they just kept the F1 cars as being the fastest car in the game.
 
if they're putting another preposterous car like the X1 then might as well include the Bloodhound SSC as well! :rant:
 
Im okay with the mazda miata/mx5, but no need for 40 different varations of them.... Total space filler!

And the infinite variations of S2000's and skylines.
But the car I never ever want to see ever again is the Prius.Horrid car.

I agree with all of this. 👍
 
i agree with previous posts about the maxda mx5s/miatas, S2000s, Sklylines, Silvias, 3000GTs, NSXs, Imprezas, Lancers, RX7s, FTOsand 350 Zs/Fairlady Zs. I mean really, find maybe the top five versions of each car, or maybe a bottom rung 1, then a few good company tuned ones, and maybe a race version, and a tuner version and thats it.

I mean give every car company the treatment you gave Chevrolet, a few SS camaros, a few Z28 camaros, a few Vettes, ok maybe 14 vettes is too many, but you get my point.

11 Celicas? 20 S2000s and NSXs? No no wait i know the perfect solution, just give us one car model, but every variation of it ever made, one with vinyl seats, one with leather, one with power windows, one with manual windows, ones with sunroofs and those without, of course every engine option, weather it be the 2.4L, 3.2L, 4.6L or 5.0L, the one made with day time running lights, or maybe the one with the Ipod dock.

And does anyone ever race the Citroen 2V?

+ 1 👍 They are a great car but do we really need EVERY variation of the skylines? Plenty of room for some australian cars instead :ouch:
 
Not gonna lie, I wouldn't miss the ENTIRE Diahatsu lineup if PD omitted them from GT6. They're absolute garbage.
 
Well, the Storia X4 (notice I said Storia and not Sirion) is a good newbie car, but other than that I agree with you.
 
no more 1,000,000 miatas
1,000,000 GT-R's
1,000,000 GTOs or 3000GT
 
oh more F1 cars like Red Bull Mclaren Renault etc
 
i want every car in gt6! :D
only if were able to swap engines, so we can make things competitive. imagine driving along in your r8 and seeing a subaru 360 fly by :eek: now that may be a bit of an exaggeration but you get my point
 
Dragonball Z had fillers. Naruto had fillers. Hmm, I'm seeing a trend here.

Seriously, I don't want to see the 800 standards in GT6 except for the classics fully upgraded to premium.

I think 87/96/02/etc. models will be obsolete in 2020 unless they actually did something unique to the car industry.

The 800 cars are just powering up for a few years until they transform into premiums, just like Goku was just powering up for a few episodes, or well most of the time.
 
Not gonna lie, I wouldn't miss the ENTIRE Diahatsu lineup if PD omitted them from GT6. They're absolute garbage.

Take a beefed-up Midget to the new seasonal & see what fun it is. (And how it kicks ass...) :dopey:
 
For the next installment, every car that hasnt been premium'd yet will be a massive investment of time if they keep their standards. So please, for the love of all thats holy, dont... DONT!!!... waste time on ****boxes like the hybrids and totally generic 90s cars, re-focus on exiting cars! Some funny crap cars like 2CV, Beetle, 360s, 500s, ok - but for relatively contemporary cars, please up your selection game!

And of course I second the sentiments regarding the endless useless S 2000, MX-5 etc variations.
 
I dont want to see 50 skylines, 50 fairladys 50 miatias.

Way to artificially increase car count!

I dont want to see more crappy random cars from the 80's and 90's.
 
I want to see every car carry over to GT6. Ideally in premium form.
Depending on the time it takes for GT6 to be released, the likeliness of this happening many vary. Ideally, I would like to see every single car that's been in at least one Gran Turismo title in GT6.

For the next installment, every car that hasnt been premium'd yet will be a massive investment of time if they keep their standards. So please, for the love of all thats holy, dont... DONT!!!... waste time on ****boxes like the hybrids and totally generic 90s cars, re-focus on exiting cars! Some funny crap cars like 2CV, Beetle, 360s, 500s, ok - but for relatively contemporary cars, please up your selection game!

And of course I second the sentiments regarding the endless useless S 2000, MX-5 etc variations.

I think they should convert all LMP's/FGT to premium first (as they have small cockpits).
 
The Subaru Impreza.
The Subaru Legacy.
The Subaru 360.

And also get rid of the pointless duplicates of the MX5. All of the standard ones have THREE versions of themselves EACH! Insane. Also get rid of some of the less useful Skylines, in other words, the Skylines that have exactly the same names apart from year. But keep the Lancer Evos. They're quite nice actually. :)
 
While I don't mind a COUPLE of the box-type cars and family station wagons, there are entirely too many of them in this version of the game. So I DON'T want any more of those types of cars.

What I WOULD like to see are more classic cars from manufacturers that are no longer among us, but were very good cars, some maybe even considered historically important. For instance, I'd like to see at least one of each from this list: Morgan, Studebaker, Model A (or T) Ford, Duesenberg, and Tucker. These cars all had models that were decades ahead of their times. I mean, why not put better more important cars in to go with the cruddy* Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen?

Thanks for the topic; now I can go read everyone elses opinion on this as well.

*Just my $0.02 there.
 
Last edited:
Take a beefed-up Midget to the new seasonal & see what fun it is. (And how it kicks ass...) :dopey:

Well said.

As something different from my norm, I decided to try an i-MiEV. Man, was it fun and challenging! Of course, the high-pitched whine of the motor drove me batty, but it was fun to drive and come from behind to take third place (it was my first time in said car; I probably could win after learning the car's limits and abilities).
 
Last edited:
I dont want to see 301230129541203919741205617823125 variations of skylines, miatas etc.
 
I don't want to see anything pre-2005 anymore. At least not added to the already existing collection of old junk. We need more up-to-date cars. Especially non-Japanese up-to-date cars.
 
How about they ditch those crappy little K Cars.

No the K cars are a nice change from the normal cars we all race with. Especially now we have a few more races in the seasonals.
 
Back