Cars you want to see in DLC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Operation Ivy
  • 382 comments
  • 38,727 views
What I wanna see for DLC cars...

Manthey Racing Porsche 997 GT3 RSR (24-hours of Nürburgring 2011 Overall Winner)

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

Pursuit Lamborghini Reventon (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Pursuit Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit)

Shuichi Shingeno's Toyota AE86 (PREMIUM ver.)

NASCAR GoDaddy.com #10 Chevolet Impala (Driver: Danica Patrick)

Subaru Impreza '99 Rally Car (PREMIUM ver.)

Peugeot EX1

Peugeot 208 T16 Pikes Peak

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII: Evolution Dynamics Pikes Peak Tuned 2012

 
1970 Buick GSX
1972 Chevy Cheyenne super 10
1972 Chevy Chevelle "heavy chevy"

Foxbody Mustang
1968 Dodge Dart
1957 Chevy Belair
1970 Plymouth Duster 340
Datsun 620
Nissan Maxima
1979-1994 Toyota pickup
1989-1995 Taurus SHO
Toyota Camry
Toyota Corolla
Chevy Surburban
Diesel trucks ( cummins, duramax, powerstroke )
 
I would quite like to see a lot of the standard cars "premiumized"

Also would like to see gt1 cars (i.e. Aston Martin DBR9, Maserati MC12 GT1 etc).
 
Porsche. This needs to be put in the game ASAP

Cayman S
Boxster S
911 Carrera 4S
911 Turbo S
911 GT3
 
Porsche. This needs to be put in the game ASAP

Cayman S
Boxster S
911 Carrera 4S
911 Turbo S
911 GT3
Never gonna happen unfortunately. EA bought the exclusive rights to use Porsche in their driving games. As a result no-one else can.
 
Never gonna happen unfortunately. EA bought the exclusive rights to use Porsche in their driving games. As a result no-one else can.

I was reading the creator of GT wants to put Porsche in bad. Like you said until the EA contract runs out there is nothing that can be done about it. What about tracks? Is there a way we can send our requests to Polophony Digital so they know what the fans want? I would do anything to have COTA added to GT6 as DLC
 
Pretty much everyone has covered what I want. Mainly:

McLaren P1
Ferrari LaFerrari
Porsche 918
SSC Ultimate Aero II
Henessy Venom GT
Koenisegg Agerra R
HPA Motorsport Scirocco


For a bit of fun:

Santas Sleigh
ThrustSSC Bloodhound

What I definitely DON'T want to see:

Any more variation's of Supra's, MX5's, S2000's, NSX's etc. etc. ENOUGH!
 
Pretty much everyone has covered what I want. Mainly:

McLaren P1
Ferrari LaFerrari
Porsche 918
SSC Ultimate Aero II
Henessy Venom GT
Koenisegg Agerra R
HPA Motorsport Scirocco


For a bit of fun:

Santas Sleigh
ThrustSSC Bloodhound

What I definitely DON'T want to see:

Any more variation's of Supra's, MX5's, S2000's, NSX's etc. etc. ENOUGH!


Dont forget RX-7's, Fairlady's (350Z-370Z ect), Imprezza's, Vette's, Civic's, 3000 GT's, EVO's, Skyline's, etc.

There are SOOOOOOOO many redundant cars. I have no idea why Polyphony insists on wasting so much memory space on having 15 different versions of the same car. I bet I speak for more fans of the game when I say we would much rather get rid of 200-250 of these cars and add a few more circuits.

Also something that was a huge huge letdown other than the cars you mentioned is the lack of a Ferrari F1 car of any type.
 
Dont forget RX-7's, Fairlady's (350Z-370Z ect), Imprezza's, Vette's, Civic's, 3000 GT's, EVO's, Skyline's, etc.

There are SOOOOOOOO many redundant cars. I have no idea why Polyphony insists on wasting so much memory space on having 15 different versions of the same car. I bet I speak for more fans of the game when I say we would much rather get rid of 200-250 of these cars and add a few more circuits.

Also something that was a huge huge letdown other than the cars you mentioned is the lack of a Ferrari F1 car of any type.

Forgot about those! There is a ridiculous amount of stupid variations that perhaps have .01 degree of camber and a different livery to mark them out! DO ONE! haha.

Yeah I know what you mean about lack of any F1 Ferrari's shame!

Still don't want to turn this thread into a bitch fest so will stop now! 🤬
 
Muscle Car pack: '67 427 tripower Vette, 69 Boss 429, 70 Buick GSX, 69 Hurst Olds, 70 Olds 442 W30, 69 GTO Judge, 69 Chevelle SS 396, Dodge Dart Swinger, 73 SD 455 Trans Am.
Newer Muscle: 88 Mustang LX 5.0, 89 Turbo T/A, 87 Regal T-Type, 86 Monte Carlo SS, 2014 Camaro ZL1 and Z28.
Classic: 57 Chevy Belair
 
Instead of 100 types of the same car in nissan, toyota, and mitsubishi, add some variety. I would love to see more american muscle.
1970 Oldsmobile 442
1967 Shelby GT-500 Eleanor
1957 Chevy Bel-Air
Hennessey Cars
And how about more euro super cars
Bentley Continental
Rolls Royce Phantom
Any or all Koenigsegg
 
Cars I would like in a DLC:

1964 Mini Cooper S Works Rally (Rally stages)
1964 Mini Cooper S (For on the road fun - upgradeable)
Mini Miglia (Modified 1293cc A-Series Racer)
Mini Clubman Saloon (VTEC Conversion)
Austin Mini (Yamaha R1 or Hayabusa ZCar Conversion)
Morris Minor
Hillman Imp Hillclimb
Triumph Herald Coupe
1942 Willys Jeep (They have the Kubelwagen and Schwimmwagen so why not!)
Austin Healey 3000
Austin Healey Sprite MK II
Austin Healey Frogeye Sprite
Ford Escort MK I & II
Ford Capri MK III
Lotus Cortina
Jaguar E-Type (Both RM and Road Versions)
Bugatti Type 35
Bentley Speed 6 (Le Mans Race Version)
Triumph GT6 Race Car
Triumph TR4
Triumph TR6
Triumph TR3
Aston Martin DB5
Aston Martin DB4 GT
Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato
MG M-Type Midget

I could name a lot more, like most people here with their lists but I'm guessing you get the gist....
I don't think enough people appreciate classics and the history of cars......
 
Last edited:
All the cars should be Premium:

Alfa Romeo 4C
Aston Martin Vanquish '13
Audi Sport Quattro
Bentley Continental GT Speed
Bmw E30 M3, Bmw i8
Chevrolet SS '14
Citroën DS3 WRC
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Ferrari FF, Ferrari LaFerrari, Ferrari 288 GTO
Jaguar F-type V8 S
Koenigsegg Agera R
Lancia 037
Mclaren P1
Morris Mini Cooper '64
Mercedes A45 AMG,Mercedes C63 AMG Black Series, Mercedes S65 AMG
Peugeot Onyx Concept
Subaru SVX the new WRX and more premuim models like the 22B, Prodrive, B4 Blitzen
Zenvo ST1

And some more rally tracks
 
Last edited:
Base Model Pack(Via Update)
BMW M3 GT 10
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Audi R18 TDI
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
Honda NSX GT500 06
Toyota Camry NASCAR 13
Chevrolet SS NASCAR 13
Ford Fusion NASCAR 13
Audi R10 TDI
 
2014 Camaro Z28
2012 Camaro ZL1
1970 Camaro Z28
1968-69 Firebird
1968 Camaro SS 396
1971 Chevrolet Custom Camper 20
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air (IMO This looks a lot better than the 1957 model)
1970 Pontiac GTO "The Judge"
1967-69 Dodge Charger
1967 Corvette Sting Ray 427
1969 Chevrolet C-10
1969 COPO Camaro ZL-1 (or 427)
1969 Yenko Camaro SYC
 
Last edited:
I know Kaz likes JDM, so why not JAZ70 and JZA80 Supra TT's, a JZX100 Chaser (the ridiculously good starter car from TXR3, and it doesn't look half bad either), a premo 3000GT/GTO, a Legacy wagon, etc. All premium.
 
ariel.png


Ariel Atom 500 V8 '13

Ariel-Atom-500-V8-11.jpg


Ariel Atom 3,5 '13

Ariel-Atom-3.5-1.jpg


These thingys would be so much fun in a racing series.
 
I know Kaz likes JDM, so why not JAZ70 and JZA80 Supra TT's, a JZX100 Chaser (the ridiculously good starter car from TXR3, and it doesn't look half bad either), a premo 3000GT/GTO, a Legacy wagon, etc. All premium.

PLEASE! NO MORE SUPRA'S/3000GT's etc! There's enough variants to sink a battleship!
 
Ariel Atom 500 V8
BAC Mono
Caterham R500 Superlight
Koenigsegg Agera R
Noble M600
VW R32
Lamborghini LP560-4 Superleggera
Lamborghini Veneno
Ferrari F355
Ferrari 550
Ferrari 360 Modena
Aston Martin Vanquish (2012)
Aston Martin DBS
Bentley Continental Supersports
Ford Escort RS Cosworth
Ford Sierra Cosworth
Mercedes SL65
Mercedes SLS Black Edition
Mercedes C63 Black Edition
Bmw M5 F10
Bmw M3 E36
Bmw M6
Bmw X1
Bmw X3
Bmw X5
Bmw X6
Audi RS3
Audi RS4
Audi RS5
Audi RS6
Audi Q7
Concept Car (From GT1)
Lister Storm Road Car
So many more i could name! :D
 
They cover the major marque's and the high end ones of course, but I feel where they practically exhausted the entire Nissan catalog of cars, they barely touched the other ones. Whereas Nissan/Honda/Toyota has a Wal Mart sized amount of cars, Aston Martin, Bentley, and some other marques are like little old Mrs. Johnson's boutique store. I love imports, I own one, but I want a somewhat equal showing of other cars.

Basically, Aston Martin: DBS? Volantes? Zagatos? Virage? No classics? DB5, or DB6?
Bentley: LOL, I was excited when I saw Bentley, turns out its a Le Mans car. No comment
Ferrari/Lamborghini: Get some more one off cars, get the newer more modern ones
RUF: sticking with the no porsche theme, get some modern version RUF's (CTR 3, RGT-8, RT 12)
Audi: so they have the competitors C63, an M3, an IS F, but no RS series cars?
American cars: I'm sure you can premium some more, throw in a Venom if you feel like it!
Mercedes: Like above post, no Black edition cars? (yes, there is a GTR Black, but when it comes to other brands, nope)


Some random ones to throw out: M6, the old M1, noble cars, koenigse- can't spell, SSC, gumpert, basically whatever is on Top Gear and involves Clarkson yelling "power!!!" throw it in the game.
 
PLEASE! NO MORE SUPRA'S/3000GT's etc! There's enough variants to sink a battleship!

But none of them are premium, with the exception of a less powerful version of the MkIII Supra. And those cars deserve premium status, even if the 3KGT weighs as much as a small moon.

I have a special liking for the Chaser though, because of TXR3. With a little modification it looks pretty menacing as well.
 
Back