Cars you would love to see Premium

  • Thread starter Thread starter _stiggums
  • 469 comments
  • 67,120 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Red bull F1 '10 car
- Mclaren F1 '10 car

These two. For now. lol
 
WHY IN THE HEAVEN ferrari enzo's 250 gto, IS NOT ON THEIR GRAN TURISMO 5. infact they just put those crap ferrari under luca dimontezemolo's mind! (eg. California) ughh its fugly!

AND I WANT A TRON BIKE THEIR!
 
Audi A4 DTM Touring Car '04
 
AE86 Trueno
AE86 Levin
AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Edition
Nissan 180SX
Nissan Silvia S14A
Toyota Soarer
Toyota Supra Mark IV
Toyota Chaser
BMW M3 (E46)
BMW M3 CSL (E46)
Mercedes 190 Evo II

Just off the top of my head, since it's cars made premium rather than "what cars do you want in the game?" I've only included cars already within the game as standards.
 
Kamaz Dakar?))


How good is the MPG on that thing? :dopey:

I'm sorry, I do not understand the question :)
generally under KAMAZ Dakar, SUVs, off-road buggies, WRC, motocross bikes to do a separate dirty ground, rallying motocross tracks and trails for jeeps trial, and overcome the obstacles I think it would have been interesting
 
Supra RZ by far... it has one of the worst modelling ever. It's my favorite car, and I just can't stand looking at it. Those fenders and rear hatch are horrible.
 
All of them.
 
Toyota minolta
all other cars you win that are standard, I think all prize cars should be premium.
lamborghini reventon
 
DTM cars, any and all.
 
All the classic American musclecars
 
Volvo 245 = Legend.
Lotus Carlton = motoring icon
 
- Red bull F1 '10 car
- Mclaren F1 '10 car

These two. For now. lol
I don't think that will happen any time soon because Codemasters have the F1 license for another 2 years. Ferrari for some reason are excluded from the F1 license so that's the reason they are in GT5.
 
MG XPower SV-R, it's sad that there are only 2 cars from MG (standard!)..

svr04_02_w800.jpg

I thought I was the only one who knew this car! So many other great cars left behind, or left as standard.

To answer the OP´s question, well I think that every car deserved to be premium. But to be more specific, I wish all the BMW´s were premium.
 
All the classic American musclecars

yeah like the dodge charger super bee, i wanted to take a nice photo of it yesterday but couldn't cause its not premium :irked:
 
Supra, old beetle, caterham, atom, veyron, ruf Porsches,
 
[15]
Bugatti veyron

[13]
AE86 ALL VERSIONS


The above 2 need to be premium ASAP. I really need the cockpit view for the AE86!!!
 
Bugatti Veyron (Both normal and SS), Ariel Atom, Panda Trueno (AE86), and all the Reasonably priced cars from Top Gear.
 
Shelby GT350R
FPV F6 (from GT4)
GT40 MKII road verison
GT40 Gulf Racing
'69 Boss 302
Falcon GTHO phase 3 (and 4)
XC Falcon Cobra Coupe
Eric Bena XB Targa car.
Max Max Interceptor
HOlden torana GTR-X concept
Holden Torana A9X
Bowell Nagari
 
All JGTC cars
All LMP cars
Peugeot 106 Rally e
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
All Rufs
Golf I GTI ‘76
STARLET Glanza V ‘97
All Rally Cars
ALTEZZA Touring Car & Others like FTO,Atenza,S200, Impreza etc
R390 GT1 Road Car ‘98
Lancer Evolution III GSR ‘95
IS 200 GT-1 Race Car ‘04
Tiburon GT ‘01
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
320i Touring Car ‘03
330i ‘05
2002 Turbo ‘73
GT 3.2 V6 24V ‘04
2CV Type A ‘54
RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab ‘04
SVT F-150 Lightning ‘03
Vertigo Race Car ‘04
Commodore SS ‘04
Monaro CV8 ‘04
Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car ‘98
GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) ‘00
SC 430 (US) ‘01
190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ‘91
190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version ‘98
ZZII ‘00
2000GT ‘67
CELICA 1600GT (TA22) ‘70
COROLLA LEVIN BZ-R ‘98
GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99
MR-S V Edition (6MT) ‘02
SUPRA RZ ‘97
SUPRA SZ-R ‘97
Tacoma X-Runner ‘04
 
Last edited:
All the super cars. My main one is the Toyota Minolta. That was my main car in GT4. That thing is a beast.
 
I'm going to just say




The Reliant Robin.

add this into the game and make it premium, then we can have contests over multiplayer to see who can roll it in the funniest/most violent way
 
I would like to see Il Tempo Gigante from flåklypa gran prix (Pinchcliffe Grand Prix) :-)

ITG_Pic3.JPG
 
The Lambos that are not along with the supercars that are not like the S7, Bugatti, etc..
 
Porsche 935 Street
437414_1772682738.jpg

437413_670134382.jpg
 
The F1 Renault Espace from one of the earlier GTs!
 
All Hondas, preferencily the street racing hondas (EP, EG, CR-X AND FN2).

Silvias, Toyota Chaser and Supra RZ.

The FN2:

fn2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back