bLAKESTER 97 Messages 121 Messages DrDeath97 May 19, 2011 #1 My bobs never have any money to cash out, why is this? Thanks!
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 May 19, 2011 #2 your friends dont race them... Are they set to online?
bLAKESTER 97 Messages 121 Messages DrDeath97 May 19, 2011 #3 I'm not sure, how do I set to online if they arn't? Thanks for quick reply!
zuperkiwi Messages 443 Netherlands Messages zuperkiwi May 19, 2011 #4 Select a B-spec driver --> "share with friends" --> "are you sure?" --> yeah that's why I clicked it Now you and others can use them for remote races. In order to use them for regular B-spec races you have to take them back offline though.
Select a B-spec driver --> "share with friends" --> "are you sure?" --> yeah that's why I clicked it Now you and others can use them for remote races. In order to use them for regular B-spec races you have to take them back offline though.
ucwepn Messages 943 Messages ucwepn05 May 19, 2011 #6 racing your friends bobs will often get them to return the favour, good luck with it all