Challenge Red Bull's F1 Drivers in a New GT Sport Time Trial

Well wasn't expecting to see this one appear in game so I guess I will go Verstappening later on today since the car is provided and see how
I place in this event.

I wonder if some news about the game or any of the final content that was supposed to be added to sport will follow since we have had more news posts this month than since the last update...

Out of curiosity, is it only the Honda powered car (Because Red Bull Honda) or is either permitted?

Top 3
Lightning. Fraga, A n Other.

I always struggle to map the overtake button but will participate to complete the daily mileage.

Good luck all :cheers: :gtpflag:

Wow the front runners are using some crazy ninja skills on this one.. had some laps and feel like I'm able to drive it ok but damn.. still over a second off at the line and it feels like I'm going flat out!! :boggled:👍 Hats off to those guys just insane speed :bowdown:

Here's my best so far I can probably scrape another half a sec at most in this rocket :scared:

Absolute peak PD to not include their times in the event or the game anywhere. And to not offer a credit bonus for beating their times.

It is weird. I was looking everywhere for Max's time. I assumed we could chase their ghosts too like in the LH DLC but no there's nothing in game at all. The only way to find out their times is to watch the replays on the website :lol:

I love the concept but the execution feels a little half assed.

In my opinion this is a nice small event. The Super Formula car and Suzuka fit perfect.
It´s hard to get some good lap times at the beginning but after understanding the car and it´s behaviour this is a lot of fun. I did in total about 600 km today to get a sub 1.38 time.
Of course beating the two pros isn´t to hard for some "pro" GT Sport players. But I have to say that their lap times aren't to bad. At least Albons time isn´t something you do on your 2nd lap.
I don´t know how much they practised for this but it will be interesting to see in two weeks how many GT Sport players are able to beat them.

Here´s my run:

Last edited:
Considering the last chicane can be cut greatly and max didn't i wouldn't be too impressed by the top times, don't take them times seriouly cos most are doing that

Last edited:
snc
According to Kudosprime Max spent 26h on gt sport and Albon 32h, quite serious for me ;)

This doesn't necessarily mean they both sat down and actually played for. This could easily be some member of the production crew using the profile to make sure the rig works. That time driven statistic isn't to be taken as gospel.

It was clear from the intro video that it was low effort overall, I don't think either driver was too bothered about this challenge, especially Max.

This doesn't necessarily mean they both sat down and actually played for. This could easily be some member of the production crew using the profile to make sure the rig works. That time driven statistic isn't to be taken as gospel.

It was clear from the intro video that it was low effort overall, I don't think either driver was too bothered about this challenge, especially Max.
Also possible but wouldn't be surprised if Alex hearing he will do timetrial against Max want to do it at least here better ;d F1 drivers are quite competitive

Back