Chances of Porsche in GT6

Paid Porsche DLC

• Total voters
The EA deal isn't over. Forza has a sub license. EA won't let them put certain models in their game. Anything can happen.

GT5 or GT6 should be able to get a sub license too then

The implication from T10 with regards to the Porsche DLC pack was that it required a fairly large sum of money to get the sub-license back (and it only applies to FM4, so any future Forza games may not get them again, either). Since EA gets to decide the price for each party that's interested, the asking price for PD to score Porsche just might be too much for PD/Sony to bear.

The implication from T10 with regards to the Porsche DLC pack was that it required a fairly large sum of money to get the sub-license back (and it only applies to FM4, so any future Forza games may not get them again, either). Since EA gets to decide the price for each party that's interested, the asking price for PD to score Porsche just might be too much for PD/Sony to bear.

You, just earn a gold metal with this comment SlipZtrEm. :)👍

I think is better if PD/Sony doesn't get the sub-licence, because I kept telling to myself that EA will only charge them so much. So its smart of PD & Sony not to get it, just to get those cars. I rather have RUF over Porsche anyday, and that is not a lie. :sly:

I think is better if PD/Sony doesn't get the sub-licence, because I kept telling to myself that EA will only charge them so much. So its smart of PD & Sony not to get it, just to get those cars. I rather have RUF over Porsche anyday, and that is not a lie. :sly:

Diff'rent strokes, then - Porsche's racing heritage and wide breadth of road-going offerings is why I very badly wish they could be included in GT, and why they've become one of my most-driven marques in FM4 already (a Cayman R, of course). RUF's are great, and I'm sure an RGT8 would work a treat in GT6, but there's no RUF equivalents to their Cup/RSR racers, or the non-911's. There is no 917 or 962 over in the RUF stable, either.

That said, I can hardly blame Sony for possibly not wanting to loosen the purse strings for one marque. GT is already the highest selling racing game franchise, and I'm sure the bean-counters see it as unnecessary spending if they're already in the number one sales spot.

considering we have none premium RUF cars..... I would be happy with Premium versions of the RWB Porsches

339757_241282682586556_1357771564_o.jpg

474566_340197906028366_639472872_o.jpg

315337_394192217295601_1372337236_n.jpg

382386_10151300843787907_122396300_n.jpg

Someone said that EA Porsche deal has expired. There is also one unannounced Porsche game(non EA) coming put that team has gotten to trouble by using game engine components illegally from other simulator game developer. I hope they sort it out and game comes as planned.

TokoTurismo

Some Premium RUFs would eliminate the need for Porsche all together IMO

Diff'rent strokes, then - Porsche's racing heritage and wide breadth of road-going offerings is why I very badly wish they could be included in GT, and why they've become one of my most-driven marques in FM4 already (a Cayman R, of course). RUF's are great, and I'm sure an RGT8 would work a treat in GT6, but there's no RUF equivalents to their Cup/RSR racers, or the non-911's. There is no 917 or 962 over in the RUF stable, either.

That said, I can hardly blame Sony for possibly not wanting to loosen the purse strings for one marque. GT is already the highest selling racing game franchise, and I'm sure the bean-counters see it as unnecessary spending if they're already in the number one sales spot.

Ooh. :guilty: To be honest Porsche does have a lot of meaning for racing and love by everyone, and true about RUF not having those beautiful race cars and classics like the 917, even the 918 spyder.

I'm not sure what Sony's problem is, but I believe that they're to cheap to at least earn the sub-licence for GT6. I want to see how the Porsche cars will look like if they were in it. :)

Some Premium RUFs would eliminate the need for Porsche all together IMO

Well. Having both Porsche and RUF will be greater to have for GT6. Just imagine that. *.* Having premium RUF cars with REAL engine sounds will be perfect. 👍

I don't see what the big deal with having Porsche in GT6. GT5 already has Ferrari and Lambo in the game, and to spite the car makers, EA cut them loose sort of speak in the Need for Speed franchise. I would be more than happy to see more from Ferrari and Lambo in GT6 than I would having Porsche and risk not having any exposure, good or bad, for the car company.

I think it would just be better to save the money of the license and get a few RUFs which are fairly similar to Porsches. They already have the license to RUF, don't they?

RUF would be enough if they had all models in the game with removable aero parts replaceable with PD/RUF made "stock" parts to allow users to create Porsches from RUFs by themselves.

Back