Chassis Swap List

3f0f049de84d45b63b90b806a6bd5a95

The Zonda R Chassis fits real nicely underneath the RS6 (suprisingly enough)
Gives it a nice clean drop, fits real nicely. favourite car at the moment :D

Not sure if this list is just for drift cars, but the '03 Cusco Advan JGTC chassis under the premium '05 Subaru STi works great. 👍

I can post a couple photos in a bit.

Here's the '05 Subaru STi with the '03 Cusco Advan JGTC chassis. Using this chassis does lower the weight to 1100kg and adds downforce. I countered that by adding +200kg to the car to bring the weight back up to 1280kg w/poly window reduction. If I figure out how to remove the downforce, I'll be doing that too.

AhrweilerGate_22_zpsff9b6df7.jpg

AhrweilerGate_12_zps4dbbfc60.jpg

"How-to" posts are not allowed on GTP. Google search and you'll find out how I'm sure. Or contact someone on here and they may be able to help you through email.

Another swap guys! i saw earlier that something was looking for a good swap for their fairlaidy/350z, well i found a 350 in my used car dealership and went looking for a swap. seeing as though the gt500 car wouldn't drift, i came to the Amuse Nismo 380rs Super Leggera chassis, its a premium. it gives it a decent drop, and the body fits onto the chassis perfectly :D
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_zps42468197.jpg
[/IMG]

The 300ZX chassis loves the S13! Best fit I've seen in a while.

8544525033_c908c09c96_h.jpg

Last edited:
So, ant, I know this would be a lot to add to OP but all of these swaps should have a pic example,. I personally have a Z34 swapped Evo IV and while I love the poke, it is far from any type of flush..lol. oh and also Ruf RGT under 280zx body makes for great fitment.

Here's the '05 Subaru STi with the '03 Cusco Advan JGTC chassis. Using this chassis does lower the weight to 1100kg and adds downforce. I countered that by adding +200kg to the car to bring the weight back up to 1280kg w/poly window reduction. If I figure out how to remove the downforce, I'll be doing that too.

AhrweilerGate_22_zpsff9b6df7.jpg

AhrweilerGate_12_zps4dbbfc60.jpg

I've have only 2 words for this car, just perfect... 👍 👍

Back