Chassis Swap List

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthaliscious
  • 1,538 comments
  • 433,853 views
What if i told you. Theres a way to make downforce 0 front and rear. With a race car chassis. (thats all i will say)

:D what if I told you, there's a way to give downforce and have no spoiler? Not even stock!
 
D-Max
:D what if I told you, there's a way to give downforce and have no spoiler? Not even stock!

I'd tell you that youre too late :sly:
 
I just saw the vid on YT of the R35 monster with no spoiler, AMAZING LOOKING CAR!!
 
3f0f049de84d45b63b90b806a6bd5a95


The Zonda R Chassis fits real nicely underneath the RS6 (suprisingly enough)
Gives it a nice clean drop, fits real nicely. favourite car at the moment :D
 
Bern-Marktgasse_1_zpsb4a75e50.jpg
[/IMG]
 
What you use under the Premium RX-7 (FC) ?
 
Not sure if this list is just for drift cars, but the '03 Cusco Advan JGTC chassis under the premium '05 Subaru STi works great. 👍

I can post a couple photos in a bit.
 
Got another one

Lucerne-ChapelBridge_zps3b257a4b.jpg


R32 GT-R w/ LFA Chassis (and a RWD conversion to go drifting :3)
 
Got another swap :D 2010 STI with the 2010 STI TC (DLC) chassis
Kyoto-Shoren-in_zps617bf99c.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Here's the '05 Subaru STi with the '03 Cusco Advan JGTC chassis. Using this chassis does lower the weight to 1100kg and adds downforce. I countered that by adding +200kg to the car to bring the weight back up to 1280kg w/poly window reduction. If I figure out how to remove the downforce, I'll be doing that too.

AhrweilerGate_22_zpsff9b6df7.jpg


AhrweilerGate_12_zps4dbbfc60.jpg
 
Any tutorials, i'm dying to obtain any of these beauties
 
"How-to" posts are not allowed on GTP. Google search and you'll find out how I'm sure. Or contact someone on here and they may be able to help you through email.
 
Another swap guys! i saw earlier that something was looking for a good swap for their fairlaidy/350z, well i found a 350 in my used car dealership and went looking for a swap. seeing as though the gt500 car wouldn't drift, i came to the Amuse Nismo 380rs Super Leggera chassis, its a premium. it gives it a decent drop, and the body fits onto the chassis perfectly :D
CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_zps42468197.jpg
[/IMG]
 

The BP-Falken RX-7 FC? it isnt the most common car in the used car dealership, so you might have to do some refreshing unless one of your friends is willing to send you one :D
 
What you use under the Premium RX-7 (FC) ?

For now, I'm using the Premium Audi TTS under the FC. Works nicely! 👍
 
Last edited:
Corvette Z06 (C5) Chassis under Nissan Skyline GTR R34

Non Racecar ftw.

twinringmotegistraenkur.jpg
 
Viper GTS Fits perfectly under Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83

ill get photo up soon :sly:
 
The 300ZX chassis loves the S13! Best fit I've seen in a while.

8544525033_c908c09c96_h.jpg
 
Last edited:
I swapped GTR34 to a 70`s Skyline.
 
Last edited:
So, ant, I know this would be a lot to add to OP but all of these swaps should have a pic example,. I personally have a Z34 swapped Evo IV and while I love the poke, it is far from any type of flush..lol. oh and also Ruf RGT under 280zx body makes for great fitment.
 
Here's the '05 Subaru STi with the '03 Cusco Advan JGTC chassis. Using this chassis does lower the weight to 1100kg and adds downforce. I countered that by adding +200kg to the car to bring the weight back up to 1280kg w/poly window reduction. If I figure out how to remove the downforce, I'll be doing that too.

AhrweilerGate_22_zpsff9b6df7.jpg


AhrweilerGate_12_zps4dbbfc60.jpg

I've have only 2 words for this car, just perfect... 👍 👍
 
I see wings coming off... is that photoshop or is it now possible?
 
its poosible only on preimums
 
Back