Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,662 views
What colors do you want the Italia and the Amuse S2000?
 
So when will you send me the car so i can send you the cars?
I DON'T SCAM PEOPLE SO I EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU.
 
What's your PSN?
 
What colors of BMW Z4 M Coupe '07 AND Infiniti Coupe Concept '06 would you like?
 
What colors do you want the Italia and the Amuse S2000?
458: Blu Abu Dahbi (odd name)
S2000: New Imola Orange Pearl
So when will you send me the car so i can send you the cars?
I DON'T SCAM PEOPLE SO I EXPECT THE SAME FROM YOU.
No. Please read the original. I require all tradees to have sent their cars before I send the X2010 to their gift box.
Why not, bought it tonight but have not used it.
Added to the calendar!
 
What colors of BMW Z4 M Coupe '07 AND Infiniti Coupe Concept '06 would you like?

BMW: Monacoblau Metallic
Infiniti: Only available in white, so.

I'm assuming we have a deal?
 
I see the 27th.
Okay fine by me but what's your PSN?
 
YassirNosir

Added:
Buick GNX ‘87 (Unmodded)
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ‘98 (Unmodded)
 
I have a Buick GNX and an Asparadrink RX-7. Interested? :sly:
 
What's the GNX look like? Lightly used?

GNX is black, bought it at the used car dealer, but I never used it myself. Not modded. Don't quite recall mileage, but can check later. I also have a bunch of cars that I'm looking into getting rid of. Want the list? :sly:
 
Oh man, if you could send that bad boy to me I'd be soooo happy.

If you feel like making a list, sure. :D
 
Sorry, already have a 458 deal pending.
 
But why do I need 2 of the same car?

Doesn't make any sense.
 
But why do I need 2 of the same car?

Doesn't make any sense.

It does make sense, because it's a better deal. When you are doubting on it.

But i can also send you just one car, the blue fgt.
Or a peugot 908.
 
It's a better deal for you. :p

I already have a 908 as well.
 
How about F2007 for the X1?

My PSN is diark98.
 
I am now in the market for paints as well. Mostly matte, chrome, color changing, and rare ones.
 
Back