Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,662 views
Got the bentley if you want to add me to the list. Pm me if still needed.
 
And the Asparadrink, ya? :)

GNX and Asparadrink RX-7 for X2010?

I'm ok with that. Though we would have to drag the trade for two days. And I can't send until at tomorrow. Send me a friend request.

Also, I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. How about you?
 
i have Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car for X1
 
GNX and Asparadrink RX-7 for X2010?

I'm ok with that. Though we would have to drag the trade for two days. And I can't send until at tomorrow. Send me a friend request.

Also, I'm in the Pacific Time Zone. How about you?
That's fine. You should be all set and ready before the date I added you to.
i have Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car for X1
Added to the list. I'll contact you once I am ready. Be sure to have the car sent before the date listed on the calendar.



Added:
Gillet Vertigo Race Car ‘04
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
 
i know im a new member, but i've been lurking for a while, can i send you a Blitz ER34 drift car for an X2010??
 
Slight problem. The Asparadrink RX-7 I have is an '04, and it doesn't say "JGTC" at the end of it. :(
 
Aye, completely different model. :o

The one I am after is a premium. Umm, what are your options?
 
Aye, completely different model. :o

The one I am after is a premium. Umm, what are your options?

Since I'm scheduled on the 28th, I have a few days to grind for some credits to get it for you. Here's hoping it works.
 
Alright, that will work then. :)

To all: I have updated the calendar. Please check it to ensure that the cars you need to send me are in my possession by the date listed. These dates may not be final, so the earlier you get your car(s) sent to me, the higher your chances of getting your shiny X2010 are!
 
Just a small notice, the Online Dealership was updated this evening and in that update, 3 cars that I'd like are on there. *wink*
 
can get you the pescarolo c60 hybride and a matte paint

edit: i can get you one of the 3 cars you want in the online dealership
 
Last edited:
Alright, that will work then. :)

To all: I have updated the calendar. Please check it to ensure that the cars you need to send me are in my possession by the date listed. These dates may not be final, so the earlier you get your car(s) sent to me, the higher your chances of getting your shiny X2010 are!

Speaking of which, did you send me a friend request through PSN? It's "authorize" :sly:
 
I DO NOT have the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, I ONLY have the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. I was confused on the cars sorry for your time.
 
Edit: Nevermind actually.
 
Last edited:
Well on friday I'll send you the NSX so on Saturday I can receive my new shiny X1 2010.
 
Just making sure you got the 908 matmut from my other account. I am still shown as pending.
 
I have two cars waiting for you to agree my friend request.
 
I have the Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05, and it's the new/765HP version instead of the used/579HP that's at the online dealer.
 
How about a pescarolo c60 hybride with a x2010 ?

Thanks
 
Got the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09. PM me, I'm in Asian time zone, but should be on regularly over the holiday weekend.
 
Swap a Gialo Halys IS F And (i think) A skyline midnight Purple for an X1
 
can get you the pescarolo c60 hybride and a matte paint

edit: i can get you one of the 3 cars you want in the online dealership
I'll take the C60. :) Added to the list.
Speaking of which, did you send me a friend request through PSN? It's "authorize" :sly:
No I have not. Sent.
Just making sure you got the 908 matmut from my other account. I am still shown as pending.
Yep, I got it. It's saying pending because I haven't sent the X2010.
I have the Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05, and it's the new/765HP version instead of the used/579HP that's at the online dealer.
Alright, I've added you to the list.
How about a pescarolo c60 hybride with a x2010 ?

Thanks
Sorry, already have an offer posted already.
Got the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) ‘09. PM me, I'm in Asian time zone, but should be on regularly over the holiday weekend.
Added!
Swap a Gialo Halys IS F And (i think) A skyline midnight Purple for an X1
Uh? I've never heard of that IS F model. I'd really prefer to have the cars sent on my wanted lists first.



I hope I got everyone. I've updated as much as I could, I hope I did not miss anyone. :)
 
I'll take the C60. :) Added to the list.

No I have not. Sent.

Yep, I got it. It's saying pending because I haven't sent the X2010.

Alright, I've added you to the list.

Sorry, already have an offer posted already.

Added!

Uh? I've never heard of that IS F model. I'd really prefer to have the cars sent on my wanted lists first.



I hope I got everyone. I've updated as much as I could, I hope I did not miss anyone. :)

Oh no sorry. The Gialo thing is just the colour!!! It's the IS F racing concept, i just repainted it Bright yellow. With it i can also send you Midnight Purple Pearl and Midnight Purple III Paint colours. Both nicked from Skylines.
 
Ahh, I see! Is it modded at all?
 
i have a Lexus IS F Racing Concept and Honda TAKATA Dome NSX '06 and a matte paint(got 4 or 5 but will trade one but dont remember what colours i have but i can check tommoz going to sleep now :P)

EDIT: just saw your already trading the nsx can give lexus and a matte paint or 2
 
Well, the user above, Tweetman offered an IS F concept. If he doesn't reply, then I'll take your offer.

However, to ensure you can get an X2010, perhaps something you have you can offer? Something goooood. :)
 
Looking for unused NTSC Stealth Codes.

Worth a shot. :D
 
Back