Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Thanks! Awesome car. Almost didn't want to go back to work after lunch...
 
Car has arrived, thank you very much.

+1 at the reputation thread.
 
Do you want a Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70?
 
Lamborghini Murc LP640 (color of your choice), TVR Tamora(color of Your choice) for X2010?
 
How about a Viper SRT 10 fully modded '06 912 BHP, full aero kit.
 
Hey,

You're not on my friends list anymore, and I don't have my carbon X2010 yet. I've resent a friend request to you from my main ShankMcGank44.
 
Pretty sure I sent you a message a PSN, but did not do as instructed. So, I suggest checking your messages on there.
 
Pretty sure I sent you a message a PSN, but did not do as instructed. So, I suggest checking your messages on there.

You sent the PM to my alt account that I hadn't logged onto yet today. That account is ShankMcGank4, it's easy to get confused between the 2 accounts since the names are similar. I didn't get a PM on these forums, so I figured you would have just sent it to my main account since I did my sending yesterday.

I've added your alt account now that we've got that cleared up. Sorry for any confusion on my part.
 
I've got a 370Z Tuned (GT Academy Version) '08 car 0 miles to trade. If the offer is still up!
 
Aye, I didn't know. I have to deal with so many PSNs, so it is really easy for me to forget that some are using an alternate account.

I'll be sending when I get home. :)
 
Aye, I didn't know. I have to deal with so many PSNs, so it is really easy for me to forget that some are using an alternate account.

I'll be sending when I get home. :)

That's no problem, again, sorry for any confusion from my end of things. Sometimes I even have to stop and think for a sec which account something is on, cause they even mix me up sometimes, lol.
 
Alright, added to the calendar. Make sure the car is sent before the day you are scheduled on the calendar.
 
I have an AUDI Le Mans quattro '03 in Jet Blue color.

I can trade any day :)
 
I have the Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (unmodified, 0 miles), can send it right now, you can send me the Carbon X1, when you can.
 
Just tried adding you to send it, but looks like it didn't work. My PSN is same as my name here: Muehlbacher57
 
That's no problem, again, sorry for any confusion from my end of things. Sometimes I even have to stop and think for a sec which account something is on, cause they even mix me up sometimes, lol.

X2010 has been sent. :)
 
If you're still looking for a 787B I have a 0 km unmodified to trade.
 
I Have a Nissan GT-R SPECV (GT Academy Version) '09 untouched, color is ''Super Black'' looking for carbon X2010
 
i have a 0 miles carbon gtr (r34)
a formula gt, or
a lightly used minolta

for a vettel x1
can trade anytime
 
I Have a Nissan GT-R SPECV (GT Academy Version) '09 untouched, color is ''Super Black'' looking for carbon X2010

Definitely wanted. Add me and send as soon as possible. You've been added to the calendar.
 
X2010 has been sent. :)

Car received in condition described. Smooth trade even with a bit of confusion which got quickly solved. Great trader, would do business with again.

Thanks YassirNosir,
Shank.
 
Back