Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
Thank you very much YassirNosir, sorry for any confusion on my part. 100% good trade!!:)
 
It hasn't popped up in my Gifts yet on the game, however on the web site it shows that it is there. I'll give it a little while.
 
Left you a positive feedback on the GT5 Traders Reputation Thread, hope you do the same. Thanks YassirNosir!
 
Went to send you the 787B and you have deleted me from your friends list. :odd:
 
I have a Zonda R with every upgrade and fully tuned @ 910 HP.

For S. Vettel?
 
Went to send you the 787B and you have deleted me from your friends list. :odd:
I go through my friends list daily removing people that don't reply to any of my messages or who I have no idea who they are. Sorry.
 
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Toyota 7 Race Car ‘70
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
F1 2007
F1 2010
GT by Citroen Road Car
Pagani Zonda R ‘09
Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) '01

One of this for the X2010 Prototype or the X2010 S.Vettel
 
Last edited:
I go through my friends list daily removing people that don't reply to any of my messages or who I have no idea who they are. Sorry.

I can't be on the ps all the time. Even if it says I'm online it may just be bob running an enduro.

Do you still want the trade?
 
It doesn't hurt to reply to a message a couple hours later. ;)

Yes. I'll accept in a little while.
 
I can give you the gt academy spec v right now. 0 miles unmodified
 
It doesn't hurt to reply to a message a couple hours later. ;)

Yes. I'll accept in a little while.

I'm starting bob on a 9hr and sacking out. I'll send the 787B in the morning.
 
I've added you as friend for our trade tomorrow regarding the Benz. Haven't been online since last night but I will be online in 3 hours again if you've send me a message.
 
Received my X1. Thanks! Things went smoothly. :D
 
i have a chevourlet corvette 09 fully tuned any chance of a trade
 
hey mate, i have the Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01. u wanna trade for a x2010?
 
I've added you as friend for our trade tomorrow regarding the Benz. Haven't been online since last night but I will be online in 3 hours again if you've send me a message.

You're going to have to re-add me. Sorry about that.
 
I have a Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) '01. Looking for a carbon
 
I mentioned it in the friend request, but I just realized I didn't mention it in my original post - it's the carbon X2010 that I wanted. If this means you have to move me to a later date, that's fine - it's just that I already have the S. Vettel, so I wanted to make sure you didn't send out that one.
 
Two cars wanted:
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08 (specific color with specific modifications)
  • 2008 Audi RS6 Avant (specific color with specific modifications)

Would like to receive these tonight. :)
 
Two cars wanted:
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08 (specific color with specific modifications)
  • 2008 Audi RS6 Avant (specific color with specific modifications)

Would like to receive these tonight. :)

I have both, which one do you want and what mods?
 
Two cars wanted:
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08 (specific color with specific modifications)
  • 2008 Audi RS6 Avant (specific color with specific modifications)

Would like to receive these tonight. :)

Can send you these w/ whatever you want color and modification wise.

Just let me know.
 
Two cars wanted:
  • Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08 (specific color with specific modifications)
  • 2008 Audi RS6 Avant (specific color with specific modifications)

Would like to receive these tonight. :)

I can get you the Challenger - what do you mean by specific color and modifications?

Looking for the S. Vettel version.
 
I tell you what color and parts from the Tuning Shop I want on it and then you send it over. Obviously the car will be brand new. :)
 
I tell you what color and parts from the Tuning Shop I want on it and then you send it over. Obviously the car will be brand new. :)

Of course.

I'll do that. Tell me exactly what you want. :)
 
Dodge Challenger SRT8 ‘08
Color: Tor Red
Modifications:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft, Racing Hard, Medium, & Soft Tires


Send as soon as possible.
 
Back