Cheap Carbon X2010s available! Lots of slots open, post your offers! Updated: 2/1/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter YassirNosir
  • 2,543 comments
  • 100,664 views
:)

Those of you scheduled for the 15th, make sure you car has been sent!
 
YassirNosir, I sent a friend request. Please accept so I can send you the car asap. Thanks.
 
i have a Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car or Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
 
How many miles on the Fairlady Z?

Modified or unmodified?
 
I've got an Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 bought from the UCD to trade for X2010 Carbon. Driven 1887 km

Let me know! I've only bought it for this trade, so hope you're in on it!

Unmodified

Can trade monday 17th
 
Last edited:
Deal. Added to the calendar. Send sometime before the date you are scheduled.
 
I'm offering brand new Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '01 ... used it once, so it's almost without a scratch.
 
How many miles? Modified or unmodified?
 
Thank you.

I will request for friendship today and might be able to send the car tomorrow.
 
Sorry fo the misunderstanding... it's 97 premium model.
 
I have a 787B brand new mint condition,
I'm a huge fan of the car, but would gladly trade for an x2010 =]
What you say? =D
If not I got 2 GT Citroëns, race and concept?
And if none of them I could list you a couple more (not as good in my opinion! But yh =] lol)
 
DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00,TAKATA DOME NSX '03,CALSONIC SKYLINE '00,XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03,MOTUL PITWORK Z '04,Formula Gran Turismo,GT by citroen concept,Zonda C12 '00?
also got yellow,green,pink,black matte paint
 
Wish you had more to trade than the X2010's because I have quite a few items off your wanted list.
 
Ford RS200 Rally car?
Audi Abt tt race car?
 
I've got Jaguar XK13, Ford Mark IV, FGT, Minolta Race car, M3 GTR race car, Locite Mugen NSX, ABT Audi TT-R Touring car and a Honda Mobil 1 NSX... Let me know..
 
Those of you who have not sent your car yet, please send now. Seems like people aren't answering their messages.
 
Deal completed, thanks YassirNosir
 
YassirNosir, I noticed you took me off your friends list and I am scheduled to receive the Vettel X2010 today, but have not yet, is this normal?
 
You notice I remove you from PSN, but you don't notice the message I sent you? :\
 
Alright, add me and send it now. If you don't send it before the start of the next hour, you'll have to wait until the 17th.
 
You notice I remove you from PSN, but you don't notice the message I sent you? :\

lol No I didn't, I was doing B-spec and was away for a bit. I just sent the request.
 
Back