Cheapest place to get a 120 gig ps3 slim? (no ebay)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtsmashbros
  • 6 comments
  • 1,398 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtsmashbros

(Banned)
Messages
689
United States
California
Messages
Cabriolet21
Messages
Rebel Against This Empire!!!
Hi, I want to get a PS3 for my b-day and for gt5. Can you guys tell me where the cheapsest place to get a PS3 slim 120 GB (no eBay).
 
What a pathetic thread. 👎

Look online and go to your local gaming stores. jesus.
 
Hi, I want to get a PS3 for my b-day and for gt5. Can you guys tell me where the cheapsest place to get a PS3 slim 120 GB (no eBay).

First of all, welcome to :gtplanet:. In the future please try to post in the appropiate section of the forums (In this case, here). To answer your question, I bought mine at Amazon.com, very good shipping and it costed me $300 which is waaaaaaaaaay less than what local shops ask for (A PS3 Slim here goes for around $550), although I had to get someone to do me the favour of bringing it to my country. It really depends on your location, but I'd say Amazon is a safe bet.
 
Other than ebay you will pay $299.
 
Get the original version if you can. It's made to a higher spec than the cheaper slim version. Then stick a bigger hard drive in it yourself.
 
Hey, where can I get a double cheeseburger for cheap? (no mcDonalds)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back