Cheapest Way To Get All DLC?

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 3 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
So I finally got a PS4 in time for GTS. Now the 2 main games I wanted on PS4 is GTS and DC. With all its add on content the PS Store section of Driveclub is a real mess though :lol: I'm just wondering if someone can point me the cheapest way to get all DC content (base game + all cars/tracks DLC + all bikes + city tracks). The only thing I don't need is the VR update.

Am I right to assume base game (non-VR version) + Season Pass is the way to go? I'm not sure if this includes bikes and the latest city tracks though as those get added in quite late. Also I take it there's no "GOTY" style bundle that includes game + pass so I still have to purchase both separately?

If someone can confirm that will be great 👍

All tracks are free.

The season pass includes the vast majority of the cars added post launch. Beyond that, there are two car packs entitled Finish Line and No Limits, featuring a total of four cars. Additionally, we received a good amount of free cars too.

Bikes is a separate entry, requiring the purchase of DC Bikes and a couple of bike packs.

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the advice guys 👍 I finally did bought DC (was waiting to see if it gets discounted during Xmas, but sadly not). Basically as you said the Season Pass contains everything except the last 2 packs (Finish Line & No Limits). The PSN Store can be quite confusing though, as there a few cars which are still listed with a price once you activated the Season Pass. It's only when you read the description that it explains you can unlock these cars through normal progression. Pretty dodgy if you ask me.

I bought DC Bikes as well, but I'm holding off on the expansion packs for now to see if I like the bike physics. They're cheap though so I will probably end up buying them at some stage.

Back