Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 'Stingray' Should I Buy It?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iirai
  • 7 comments
  • 1,185 views
Messages
50
Messages
iirai
I do <3 American muscle cars, But is it any fun to drive?
 
One of the best classic car of the game. Damn fast when tuned to the max and with the aero kit !
Love this car. You should also try the Premium Camaro. Just a bit slower, but much easier to drive...
 
Should you buy this....Hell to the yes Mate. Really lovely to drive, rear kicks out a bit, but give it the beans n its sort itself out :)
Deffo worth the money, if you want i'll send you one?? :)
Tuesday tho
 
Buy it asap! :D It is one of my favorite cars to drive. So fantastic fun. U really can make the car go crazy :D
 
In my opinion the '69 Corvette Stingray convertible from the NCD is one of the best values in the game. Especially if you are trying to beat some A-spec and B-spec events on a fairly limited budget. Can easily match just about anything the '69 Camaro RM can do for a lot less CR.
 
I love mine, with the right setup its great fun, especially in cockpit view.
 
All of the corvettes are good cars I find. A little lively in the handling but great fun!
 
Back