chevrolet stingray

  • Thread starter Thread starter trevor24
  • 8 comments
  • 987 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
245
United States
Nacogdoches, TX
Messages
T24019
just a thought what if pd added the stingray concept car that was used in the 2nd & 3rd transformers for gt 6? and don't know if this is the right thread?
 
We have a suggestion thread, here, for this specific purpose.

Make sure you read the guidelines before making suggestions.
 
If transformers were added to GT6, it would make online races a lot less fun. Or a lot more fun, if you are driving the giant robot things.

Is this really a fair race though?

transformers-4-michael-bay.jpg


(London street circuit, artist's impression).
 
If transformers were added to GT6, it would make online races a lot less fun. Or a lot more fun, if you are driving the giant robot things.

Is this really a fair race though?

transformers-4-michael-bay.jpg


(London street circuit, artist's impression).
no I'm talking a about that 2009 stingray concept car
 
transformers

You were talking about Transformers.

So what do you mean 'what if they added it'. What if they added a new car to drive? I imagine, it would appear in dealerships, be involved in a seasonal event and have very limited customisation options.
 
You were talking about Transformers.

So what do you mean 'what if they added it'. What if they added a new car to drive? I imagine, it would appear in dealerships, be involved in a seasonal event and have very limited customisation options.

I didn't say about adding transformers. I'd said if pd were to add that 2009 stingray concept car to gt6
 
You were talking about Transformers.

So what do you mean 'what if they added it'. What if they added a new car to drive? I imagine, it would appear in dealerships, be involved in a seasonal event and have very limited customisation options.
This.
 
If transformers were added to GT6, it would make online races a lot less fun. Or a lot more fun, if you are driving the giant robot things.

Is this really a fair race though?

transformers-4-michael-bay.jpg


(London street circuit, artist's impression).
That would be the greatest thing ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back