Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter border84
  • 44 comments
  • 1,654 views
Messages
300
Messages
disciple21
looking for the :

TVR Griffith 500

TVR Cerebra speed 12 '00

TVR T350C

TVR VBS '91

Aston Marton db7 vantage coupe

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo
 
Last edited:
I have the Chevelle and the Charger. I think they were bought from the OCD but I'm not too sure. I will check when I get home from work.

What do you have to offer?
 
look at my garage in the sig.
 
I'll give the Zonda C12S for both?
 
I'll give the Zonda C12S for both?

How about the Zonda plus the RUF RGT if they are 0/0/0?

or if not, the Zonda and the Evo 8?
 
The RUF is not 0/0/0 because I bought it in the UCD, same with the C12S. But I'll trade you for the evo VIII and C12S.
 
The RUF is not 0/0/0 because I bought it in the UCD, same with the C12S. But I'll trade you for the evo VIII and C12S.

That's fine by me. When are you free to trade? I have a trade lined up tonight but after that I'm free.
 
Camero SS '00

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69

Ford Ford GT '05

Ford GT (no stripe)

got them all, and none of them is 0/0/0, I driven them all
 
I'm free any time SVT. I don't trade often.
 
I'm free any time SVT. I don't trade often.

Ok great, how about tomorrow and Wednesday? If this deal I have falls thru tonight, i'll PM you.
 
You ready to trade tonight?
 
Central U.S. time. I sent the C12S on good faith.
 
I have both Chevelle and Ford GT No Stripe '05. 💡
 
What do you want for them?
 
The gt no stripe. Already have the Chevelle now.
 
what exaclly do you need and what do you have to offer?
 
I need the ford gt (no stripe) and the gt 05. Garage is in the sig. Also need the RUF yellow bird.
 
I have the 00 camaro ss what can you offer? Only car im looking for is the tuxedo black chevelle
 
Yea I don't want to give up the Chevelle for the ss. Kinda defeats the purpose for me.
 
Got any mattes or silver chrome?
 
5 mattes, no chrome. One black, white, a shade of green. And a yellow and a redish one I think.
 
If u add me on psn cyanyde2010 and ur willing to part with the matte white ill send the ss when I get home today!
 
i found a tuxedo black chevelle thanks for the offer though!
 
border84
I need the ford gt (no stripe) and the gt 05. Garage is in the sig. Also need the RUF yellow bird.

I have a few cars, check my garage and I can send you one.
 
I got those 2 ford's, you got any ticket??
 
I like the ruf yellow bird. and the stingray vette.
 
Back