Chevy

  • Thread starter Thread starter border84
  • 44 comments
  • 1,654 views
No i dont have any tickets.
 
i have the gt and gt no stripe do you have any aftermarket tuned cars example MINE'S NISMO etc
 
i have the gt and gt no stripe do you have any aftermarket tuned cars example MINE'S NISMO etc

Yes i have several, check the garage.
 
trade for the 2 nismos you have
 
I can take a C12S for my Ford Gt no stripe.
 
Last edited:
trade for the 2 nismos you have


I'll trade the nismo Fairlady Z z-tune for the GT no stripe?

Don't want to part with the nismo skyline yet.
 
ok fairlady for the no stripe but i need a dodge viper for the other one
 
I have 7 or 8 vipers. Which one do you need for the '05 gt?
 
viper GTS doesnt matter what year it is
 
I can send the fair lady on Saturday and the viper on Sunday. Can you send the GT's on those days?
 
yea thats good for me
 
Ok i just added you, my psn id is : "disciple21"
 
ok got you added
 
Back