Citta Di Aria from Gran Turismo 4

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 22 comments
I never got to thread the Jay Leno Tank Car through the beautiful narrow streets of Citta di Aria in GT4 so I would love to try it in GT7.

Adding a track where most of the time crashing because of the narrow road (that's when i played gt4 for the first time, not later)? yeah gimme back for gt6 and gt7.

Last edited:
At the start of the lap, threading a line that shaves the walls while going at full speed and then braking for the right hander was a real test of bravery, even scarier with nitrous:scared:

IMG0158.JPG
IMG0767.JPG

This one definitely deserves going up in the ranking, probably the split with Amalfi thread harmed the real number of votes :/

I love this track (along with Costa di Amalfi, Tahiti Maze, New York, etc.). They must put it back on Gran Turismo 7 / Sport (or even GT6, it's a shame they didn't even completed the game). If they putted that track (and other classics) back on the Gran Turismo series, I think it was a good reason to buy a ps4 and Gran Turismo 7 / Sport (yes don't judge me just because I don't own a ps4... I'm a ps3 fan and ps4 is expensive)

Back