Classic Gran Turismo Livery Replicas (Read OP before posting!)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,061 comments
I have a feeling that there will be. But maybe the limit will be high enough to satisfy everyone.

But the recolouring was the worst part. The cursor resets to the top of the list every time, and with 122 layers to scroll through on the main body, and over half needing to be recoloured, it took 40 minutes to create the red car, working from the blue. That's nuts — it'd take about five minutes, tops, in FM7. And plus, there I could re-use any layer groups for any future project.

Same here. At first I wanted to do one side of the car, finish it, then duplicate on the other side. With that cursor always on top, it takes forever.
And in the colour palette, the "favourites" should 1) stay on top, and 2) be saved in the project. I have to do a back up note with the colours codes to be sure the colours are the same the next time I work on my livery.

Anyway, here is my Castrol Mugen NSX. One of the hardest part, apart from the Castrol texting, was to match the subtle "black to green" stripes on the sides.
And I'm sorry for Mugen, but Famistu is the only kanji in the game yet ! Same for other small stickers, I'd rather use a close existing brand than create a tiny logo from scratch.

Just realize by posting it that I missed the 3-couloured flag on the side. Will update the livery as soon as possible.

Castrol NSX (1).jpg
Castrol NSX (2).jpg Castrol NSX (3).jpg

Same here. At first I wanted to do one side of the car, finish it, then duplicate on the other side. With that cursor always on top, it takes forever.
And in the colour palette, the "favourites" should 1) stay on top, and 2) be saved in the project. I have to do a back up note with the colours codes to be sure the colours are the same the next time I work on my livery.

Anyway, here is my Castrol Mugen NSX. One of the hardest part, apart from the Castrol texting, was to match the subtle "black to green" stripes on the sides.
And I'm sorry for Mugen, but Famistu is the only kanji in the game yet ! Same for other small stickers, I'd rather use a close existing brand than create a tiny logo from scratch.

Just realize by posting it that I missed the 3-couloured flag on the side. Will update the livery as soon as possible.

View attachment 682894 View attachment 682895 View attachment 682896
Nice work 👍

I have made a replica of the #77 grey Impreza Super Touring Car on the WRX GT3 but I cannot post it yet.

Here's my replica of the 1991 Mazda RX-7 IMSA GTO race car I made for the Atenza Gr.3. This livery took about 45 minutes to complete and I'm proud of my creation. Due to the decal uploader not being available at the moment and not having the patience to create a Mazda logo on the car 4 times over, I decided to replace them with Mahle logos until the decal uploader goes active. You can find this livery by searching #rx7, #mazda, or #replica in the tags.
PS_Messages_20171023_173455.jpg

So... Hello everyone! I've been around since GT5 here on the forums, especially for tunning setups. Welp, i guess it's about damn time to make my account!

I'm in love with this editor. No, i'm not good with any kinda of "artistic things". But still...
At first, i didn't like much. My experience with "free editors" was bad. Games like TD EoD, NASCAR 11/14, NFS PS... i never manage to do anything decent.
With GT Sport i'm dedicated to improve more. The game is beautiful! I'm looking forward to recreate cars from the GT series and some diecasts i have here.

So, my VERY FIRST try. Camaro LM Race Car. Many things are wrong here. The font, the chevrolet symbol, the numbers, the red stripe... but i guess is a good starting point :lol:

DXxCSID.jpg

Best one I've seen. Love the green you used. How do I find it? Your tags doesn't bring it up..

Thanks a lot !
I used the #Castrol #Mugen #Cytoria tags, but the search doesn't seem to display liveries which are older than 10-12 hours.
You can add/follow me, my PSN ID is Cytoria.

Last night I did a "quick" 2 hours-shot to the Integra Touring Car livery.

honda_integra_type_r_touring_car_by_gt6_garage-d7fu02h.jpg

It worked quite well on the Civic I think.

Civic Touring Car (1).jpg

Civic Touring Car (2).jpg Civic Touring Car (3).jpg Civic Touring Car (4).jpg

Next projects are :
Raybrig NSX '00 (I'll try the new chrome paint chip, but struggle with the "Raybrig" logo without the uploader).
Takata Dome NSX '03 (that roof will make a sleepness night)
Takata roof.jpg

Last night I completed the Castrol NSX. I hope you like it!

I'm glad to see someone else doing this beast ! With more white on the front and in the back, your livery fits the nex NSX better than mine. The "real" old livery I did is too dark, though more accurate.

I'm glad to see someone else doing this beast ! With more white on the front and in the back, your livery fits the nex NSX better than mine. The "real" old livery I did is too dark, though more accurate.
Took awhile to do getting familiar with the editor. It’s much better than I ever expected it to be but they could add more tools to group / edit layers.

I am working on another old GT variation of the NSX but waiting for the image uploader to accurately capture the Mugen logo.

I’m hoping they release some of the older NSX and Skyline models then we can get 100% match with the designs. :)

I have undertaken a overwhelming project I'm afraid, I am a bit worried that I won't have enough layers to complete it though. So far 127 on body and 48 on the bonnet. Going for the well known Alfa 155 look! (Sorry for the quality, mobile photos so far!)

Everything except the Michelin man is made manually. My entire evening has blown away! Looking forward to the end results though!

EDIT: I have uploaded photos of the finished version (for now)!

received_1625768967445261.jpeg
received_1625768374111987.jpeg

Last edited:
I did an Alitalia 4C gr.3 (missing the Alitalia logo, but will get it on when the uploder goes live.) will upload pics when I get home tonight.

Back