Classic Gran Turismo Livery Replicas (Read OP before posting!)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,061 comments
@Cytoria

So I noticed! That Calsonic Skyline is on point, Loctite one is great too, just a shame the OG decals aren't available in game.

A couple of possible options for the Astra (just my ideas):

2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Final Edition Gr.3

since everybody make Castrol Supra I make Petronas Supra, both from Tom's btw :D

DMy-t00U8AAt6Cb.jpg

DMy-txwUMAAZNbo.jpg

I make BMW Team Studie replica too but M6 version and no main sponsor (waiting decal uploader :/ )

DM6Jex4UQAEkJVf.jpg

DM6Jex1UQAA8P6_.jpg

Maybe I'll make Z4 Studie too since I make that on Assetto Corsa too

In addition to my NSX, I've made a WOODONE TOM's FT-1 GT3. This thing got me in second place in the Nurburgring GP event but because of a post racepenalty, I ended up getting FIRST PLACE. My first win too c:
gt4_toyota_woodone_tom_s_supra__jgtc___03_by_lubeify200-d5t98ny.jpg

yPnNrRv.jpg

WGPP1L1.jpg

urnvsTU.jpg

(That R8 and I fought for first place for about 3 laps. Fantastic driver!)
dguyYFa.jpg

Enjoy!
Nice one! Will download this to run the Gr. 3 daily!

since everybody make Castrol Supra I make Petronas Supra, both from Tom's btw :D

DMy-t00U8AAt6Cb.jpg

DMy-txwUMAAZNbo.jpg

I make BMW Team Studie replica too but M6 version and no main sponsor (waiting decal uploader :/ )

DM6Jex4UQAEkJVf.jpg

DM6Jex1UQAA8P6_.jpg

Maybe I'll make Z4 Studie too since I make that on Assetto Corsa too

Those Petronas look sexy! Have you shared them? Would love to download them. :)

So... @MU5T4NG has already done the Calsonic and Loctite Skyline here :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/tetsus-custom-livery-thread.361586/

@D1deriw did the D2 CLK just above.

I'm currently working on the Raybrig NSX.

I'm wondering what's the best choice for the Astra Touring Car. Mazda Atenza ? Subaru WRX ?

I may add/follow your PSN ID. I'm trying to do, or at least download all old NSX liveries.
Did you share those models yet ? Your job is great !
Thanks Cytoria! I haven’t shared these 2 yet, still work in progress but add me, I’ll let you know when you can download them. Can’t wait to see your Raybrig NSX! The colours look spot on!
The next one I’m going to do is the Epson NSX, the 2008 model from the Super GT class.

I saw someone on the first page of this topic say that it would be cool to see the Mazda Atenza Gr.4 decked out in the blue/yellow Mazda6 Touring Car livery from GT4/5/6, Well here it is!
DND7UJ3W4AIn4u5.jpg
DND7RlKXcAYfQZE.jpg

I know it is obviously not 100% a full replica, But that's because this game is lacking some brand stickers (like a white goodyear sticker for example, And car brand stickers aswell if i'm not mistaken) So i had to make due with what the game does give me to work with and this is the end result! Mind you, This is my first attempt at making a proper replica, But personally i'm really proud of what i made :) hope you guys like it too!

If you want to download this for yourself, You should be able to find it ingame by using the tags mazda and replica.

Do you have this in UHQ? Want it as a wallpaper. :-)​

here's for you ;) https://flic.kr/p/ZJqEAN

I saw someone on the first page of this topic say that it would be cool to see the Mazda Atenza Gr.4 decked out in the blue/yellow Mazda6 Touring Car livery from GT4/5/6, Well here it is!
View attachment 683946 View attachment 683947

I know it is obviously not 100% a full replica, But that's because this game is lacking some brand stickers (like a white goodyear sticker for example, And car brand stickers aswell if i'm not mistaken) So i had to make due with what the game does give me to work with and this is the end result! Mind you, This is my first attempt at making a proper replica, But personally i'm really proud of what i made :) hope you guys like it too!

If you want to download this for yourself, You should be able to find it ingame by using the tags mazda and replica.

Mind for little critic? this one is cool replica for me but why you mix 3 tyre brand logo in 1 car? that's turn off me little biit :/

@Willietjeuh

It's ironic how the original car is a Goodyear sponsored one, and yours use Continental AND Toyo tires AND Falken, but not Goodyear :P
Clean work though 👍

Edit : grilled

These liveries are absolutely stunning!

Unfortunately, I don't have the time, patience nor skill to create these replicas, but I thought I would showcase a few of my favourites from the good ol days of GT3 and GT4, and maybe someone here might be able to make some of them :D

168vtec.jpg
I'm currently working on an R390 GT1 replica livery for the GT-R LM NISMO but it's the 1997 livery instead of the 1998.
Nissan_R390_1997_Le_Mans.jpg

here's for you ;) https://flic.kr/p/ZJqEAN

Mind for little critic? this one is cool replica for me but why you mix 3 tyre brand logo in 1 car? that's turn off me little biit :/

@Willietjeuh

It's ironic how the original car is a Goodyear sponsored one, and yours use Continental AND Toyo tires AND Falken, but not Goodyear :P
Clean work though 👍

Edit : grilled

To answer you guys both in one post, Yes i know they're all tire brands but i mainly did it because on the original car, The sponsors on those positions were blue colored and these were as blue as i was going to get them lol. I will definately update the livery once people can upload custom decals so i can get things like the mazda and mazdaspeed logos for example! :)

p.s I also noticed when looking at the original car earlier today that it has a double Gran Turismo logo on it's roof, Will also put that on there when i update the livery soon.

I'm so conflicted about this one! As a rally fan it seems like sacrilege to put that on the Audi Quattro, but on the flip side it's SO pretty! lol.

Good work, but as said, I don't know how to feel about it!

If there are no Lancias then what do they expect me to do!

About damn time :drool::drool::drool:

YAAASSSS!!! :bowdown: :drool: SEGA RALLY BABY!!! :lol:

Btw, nice job 👍 Can't wait to see more! :D

Makes me curious to see the Castrol livery on the FT1 GT3. Looks awesome!

Thanks, all.

Oh man I was gonna make this car myself but you've done an excellent job! Mind if I download it once the game releases?:D

Unfortunately, I don't yet own the game, so I'm not able to upload it. Apollo440 made one that looks just as good, though:

my first livery back when I tried the beta (ST205 Celica Rally Car + Corolla Rally Car) #castrol #86rally #toyota
View attachment 683350 View attachment 683351

Just in case those interested haven't gotten notifications on the edit of my Alfa Romeo 155 replica post (Not sure if notifications are given when threads are edited?): Livery is now uploaded, tags: janval22, gtsporteu, alfa155

HOW COULD YOU WITRE NISSAN LOGO ? and Calsonic too ?

Been working on Nissan R92CP Livery on the Nissan GTR GR.4
The "a" is a bit off, but I think I will wait for the game come out and use the import Decals feature and finish it up.

36946984704_94bb35ed9d_b.jpg

car_839_46737_556085fb2def5.jpg

In addition to my NSX, I've made a WOODONE TOM's FT-1 GT3. This thing got me in second place in the Nurburgring GP event but because of a post racepenalty, I ended up getting FIRST PLACE. My first win too c:
gt4_toyota_woodone_tom_s_supra__jgtc___03_by_lubeify200-d5t98ny.jpg

yPnNrRv.jpg

WGPP1L1.jpg

urnvsTU.jpg

(That R8 and I fought for first place for about 3 laps. Fantastic driver!)
dguyYFa.jpg

Enjoy!

DMy-t00U8AAt6Cb.jpg

Can't seem to find either of these, which is a shame because they're both amazing! Loving the amount of Supra, GT-R and NSX replicas being made.

Same here. At first I wanted to do one side of the car, finish it, then duplicate on the other side. With that cursor always on top, it takes forever.
And in the colour palette, the "favourites" should 1) stay on top, and 2) be saved in the project. I have to do a back up note with the colours codes to be sure the colours are the same the next time I work on my livery.

Anyway, here is my Castrol Mugen NSX. One of the hardest part, apart from the Castrol texting, was to match the subtle "black to green" stripes on the sides.
And I'm sorry for Mugen, but Famistu is the only kanji in the game yet ! Same for other small stickers, I'd rather use a close existing brand than create a tiny logo from scratch.

Just realize by posting it that I missed the 3-couloured flag on the side. Will update the livery as soon as possible.

View attachment 682894 View attachment 682895 View attachment 682896
I was going to remake that car too! The new mileage points exchange store has wheels that look darn close to the original NSX's too.

I was going to remake that car too! The new mileage points exchange store has wheels that look darn close to the original NSX's too.

Yeah, I bought them too and set the rims on the updated version of my NSX (with the flag on the fenders).

This is the best I could come up with

You know, if you added black areas to the inside of the front wheels and the splitter + frontal diffuser area, you'll have a 905 Supercopter replica!

Ferrari 458 GT3 from AF Corse #51. Took me 6h. What do you guys think? Im a big fan of WEC / ELMS and F1 (Always Ferrari teams of course).View attachment 682925

If you've got Instagram, make sure you tag the drivers! They'll love these!

Back