CLASSIC RACING - Sundays 17:00-19:00 BST - CONGRATULATIONS CHAMPIONS Flaco & Lex LathorFinished 

Sorry, PS3 locked up before the picture taking laps. It was a GT6 problem I think, not PS3 heat problem. Luckily Bathurst held out until then.

Good racing everyone.

I said and I'll say it again: Congratulations Lex, 3 of 5 championships are yours. And Flaco: Also congratulations to you for winning the title of Ferrari Cobra Wars and Senna Tribute.

Race Report Round 24 from Mount Panorama 31st September 2014

Congratulations To Champions Flaco and Lex Lathor - the Championship Tables will be posted shortly.

World Classic Cars 315bhp 1160kg - Champion Lex Lathor
1st - BTHPimiki54 - Mercedes 300SL
2nd - Lex Lathor - Pontiac GTO
3rd - Flaco - Corvette C2
4th HVainola - Shelby GT350
5th - IfAndOr - Toyota 2000GT

Cobra Ferrari Wars 460bhp 844kg - Champion Flaco
1st - Flaco - Ferrari 250 GT
2nd - IfAndOr - Cobra
3rd - BTHPimiki54 - Corvette C2 Race Car
4th - Lex Lathor - Ferrari 250 GTO

One Make Series: TVR V8S Tribute to 1964 TVR Griffith Series 200
1st - Lex lathor
2nd - BTHPimiki54
3rd - SmileyWRX
4th - Flaco
5th - IfAndOr
6th - Bergele
7th - Emotional Rekz
8th - Racercad

Senna Tribute: 97T limited to 800bhp
1st - BTHPimiki54
2nd - Lex Lathor
3rd - SmileyWRX

Congratulations to all drivers who took part over the last 24 rounds and helped make this series a success with their competitive, but clean and skilful driving.

Ford Ferrari Wars, Historic BSCC, Caterham Cup - Coming Soon
Next week sees the start of three new 15 round championships - "Ford Ferrari Wars" (For 1960's Le Mans Cars), Historic BSCC (a recreation using the 1998 Mini, Renault 8 Gordini and Buick Special) and The Caterham Cup (for Max tuned Caterham Fireblades. If you want to join the fun, we are currently full, but I will be reviewing the number of Reserve Drivers based on attendance on 7th and 14th September.

7th September is a meet and greet day and a chance to check cars - please make every effort to attend and have all your cars correctly numbered and painted. Short races and parade laps for publicity photos will be held at Tsukuba (it has a lot of cameras in a short space) and High Speed Ring (it is good for parade laps and allows for some interesting photo angles).

Championship racing restarts on 14th September.

Ford Ferrari Wars Total Poster.jpg

I said and I'll say it again: Congratulations Lex, 3 of 5 championships are yours. And Flaco: Also congratulations to you for winning the title of Ferrari Cobra Wars and Senna Tribute.
Thank you Harsk.

It´s only Cobra Ferrari Wars, though.

This set of Championships finished on 31st August 2014 - Congratulations to Champions Lex Lathor and Flaco. The new championships are detailed on the following link:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ri-wars-historic-bscc-starts-7th-sept.311494/

Final Results Round 24 Poster.jpg

Particular congratulations are due to the top three drivers in all four championships: Lex Lathor, Flaco and Emotional Rekz. Special mentions are due to new driver BTHPimiki54 for his outstanding results since joining and Harsk who scored very highly until he stopped racing due to problems with his PS3. Well done to all racers especially those who had never raced online before joining some of whom are now hosting their own race series. Hope we see as many of you as possible in the next race series and in the GTP Classix Club events.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-no-membership-necessary-hosts-wanted.314899/

GTP Classix Club.jpg

How's that for consistency Sick. You and me 4th & 5th on every event! Whats the chances of that?
(Nearly got you on the Senna)

I am surprised I have so many points in "Cobra Ferrari" compared to "World Classics". The "One Make" I understand as I missed some races. And Senna tribute I did not even sign up for :)

I am surprised I have so many points in "Cobra Ferrari" compared to "World Classics". The "One Make" I understand as I missed some races. And Senna tribute I did not even sign up for :)

World Classics and One Make were 24 rounds whereas Cobra Ferrari was 12 rounds and Senna was 11 (as a result of the Hackers attack). You scored well, but missed a lot of the World Classics races as you didn't join us until late in the season.

I think I beat IfAndOr by attending more rounds!

Yeah, multiple attendance, kept me off the bottom. Sunday was particularly bad, I felt like Romain Grosjean from a couple of years ago.
Sick, Do you still want any more photo's on this thread?

Yeah, multiple attendance, kept me off the bottom. Sunday was particularly bad, I felt like Romain Grosjean from a couple of years ago.
Sick, Do you still want any more photo's on this thread?

More photos would be nice if they are of the final rounds and you already have them - this thread will fade away once the new series starts.

Just in case any Reserve Drivers are reading this thread - a vacant slot has just come up for this Sunday's event (7th September). Jbaffoh/Whispercrew, Danielsspel and Sustagrd have already confirmed attendance so this slot is open to all other reserve drivers - it will go to the first to respond.

One question: What you mean that using wings will "spoil the pictures"?
It would be like a picture of Humphry Bogart on the set of Gone With the Wind using an iPhone. Or a picture of Steve McQueen driving a P1. Or....

In other words, wings on these cars would destroy the historical authenticity of the pics.

It would be like a picture of Humphry Bogart on the set of Gone With the Wind using an iPhone. Or a picture of Steve McQueen driving a P1. Or....

In other words, wings on these cars would destroy the historical authenticity of the pics.
OK Whisper, thanks.

Back