CLASSIC RACING - Sundays 17:00-19:00 BST - CONGRATULATIONS CHAMPIONS Flaco & Lex LathorFinished 

That means that you were in a different race to the one I was in with 4 other drivers! Perhaps we should have a separate points table - Only kidding Sick. :P

Hi Rolo - What definitely is a bit of a joke is GT6's online connectivity problems. Got any tips from your experience?

Not massively knowledgeable about it to be honest but my best advice would be, if you're having problems, to use a wired connection or upgrade your router or something.

That means that you were in a different race to the one I was in with 4 other drivers! Perhaps we should have a separate points table - Only kidding Sick. :P
Is not a different race, but I was in same race! The lobby server glitched up...

What an sad way to finish the championship.... But anyways, we're on just 1st round, so we still have time to fight for the championship! 18 Rounds left!

Very sorry to hear you had a problem Harsk - as you say, this was Season One of Four so you can still win the other three seasons and also the "Champion of Champions" at the end of round 24.

Anyone else who wants to race - we have had some dropouts so we have spaces for people to join us for season two which starts next Sunday 27th April at 17:00 BST - if you want to race send an FR to Sick_Cylinder

Round 6 Brands Hatch GP - Race Reports and Championship Tables

1st Lex Lathor
2nd Flaco
3rd Sick Cylinder

Congratulations to One Make - Season One Champion - Harsk

GT6 One Make Table.jpg

1st Lex Lathor - Mercedes Benz 300SL
2rd Emotional Rekz - Jaguar E Type
2nd Flaco - Chevrolet Corvette C1

Congratulations to World Classics - Season One Champion - Lex Lathor

GT6 World Classics Table.jpg

1st Lex Lathor - Corvette
2nd Flaco - Corvette
3rd Emotional Rekz - Cobra

Congratulations to Cobra v Corvette - Season One Champion - Lex Lathor
GT6 Cobra v Corvette.jpg

Manufacturers Tables

GT6 Manufacturers Table.jpg

Next round, Madrid, we change cars:

1. One make championship car is Lamborghini LP400 1974 Weight, BHP etc to be confirmed.
2. If you haven't already done so please let me know which World Classic car you will be using for the next three rounds
2. If you were using Art Morrison Corvette please switch back to Cobra, If you were using Cobra please switch back to Art Morrison Corvette

Sick, as I said via PM I will be using the Toyota/Ferrari for next rounds. I had tested the Toyota today and found it, well - slow... but despite its lack in power it's perfoming quite acceptable, so I want to spare me the 7.5mil Cr for the Ferrari, since first: I don´t even know if that (expensive) machine is any better. And second, call me nuts but I just can´t get my head around driving both a Ferrari and a Lamborghini in the same Championship/Day. It somehow just feels wrong. :lol:

So the 2000GT should remain with its original wheels and colour, which is called 'Thunder Silver'. And the gorgeous Lambo Countach would be nice to stay in its 'Rosso Siviglia' original red, should the colour(s) be already taken by another driver, consider Yellow as the substitute. Haven´t thought about rims on the LP400 yet, so the ones it comes with will probably stay where they are.

Cobra is still the Military-Grey one.

Slainte.

Edit: I just realized you wanted the Toyota to be red... I will paint it red. :)

Last edited:
What are the specs for the One Make Countach? And another thing: How many laps for Round 7?

Last edited:
I don´t even know if that (expensive - 250gt) machine is any better.
It's certainly not 7,340,000cr better! I had one (never raced) but the 200kg to bring it to spec bogged it down somewhat and upset the suspension. Nice car but expensive to run though. Mine requires a 500000cr chassis refit!

Last edited:
Please no wings on cars unless they are a standard fitting on the car.

The one make car for rounds 7-9 is the Lamborghini LP400 1974 - I will let you know the spec and laps tomorrow.

Re the Ferrari - there will be another chance to use the 250 GT in a future championship, so you will be able to get value from the car if you buy one. Tip - do the Red Bull Standard Car championship to earn 2.25m credits every 25 minutes.

Please no wings on cars unless they are a standard fitting on the car.

The one make car for rounds 7-9 is the Lamborghini LP400 1974 - I will let you know the spec and laps tomorrow.

Re the Ferrari - there will be another chance to use the 250 GT in a future championship, so you will be able to get value from the car if you buy one. Tip - do the Red Bull Standard Car championship to earn 2.25m credits every 25 minutes.
How many laps for Madrid?

Race Photos

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Top the Lotus Europa Special's get under way. Middle closeup of the Sick Lotus. Bottom Flaco leads Sick and Emo.

Lotus through the trees.jpg
World Classic start.jpg

Above Birdseed made good starts in all the races - here his Shelby GT350 starts to pass If Corvette and Sick Toyota. Below Lex was in great form winning all three races - here his Mercedes 300SL already has a healthy lead.

Lex leads World Classics.jpg
View from If C2 Corvette.jpg

Above the view approaching Druids Hairpin from behind the If C2 Corvette, in front Sick Toyota 2000Gt, Birdseed then Zulu Shelby GT350, Flaco C1 Corvette, Emo and Max Jaguar E Types - Lex leads in light blue Mercedes.
Below it could almost be the 1965 Easter Meeting at Brands Hatch!

Brands Hatch Circa 1965.jpg
Sick Cobra and birdseed Corvette.jpg

Above Sick and Birdseed launch. Below Birdseed makes another good start while Flaco and Lex Corvettes lead.

Birdseed Corvette.jpg

I've done some painting:

BMW 507 '57: Bridgewater Bronze, Wire spoke rims;

Lambo Countach LP400 '74: Verde Countach

Morrison Vette: Opalescent Gunmetal, wire spoke (same as before).

No wings If - that look might be alright for Rod Stewart, but not for our room please.

Incidentally the optional wing on the Countach created so much extra drag that Motor magazine reckoned it cut 20mph off the top speed!

Can all drivers please ensure that wheels are age appropriate or finished in an age appropriate colour - there were some photos that I couldn't publish this week because they featured lairy (bright coloured) wheels.

Round 7 - Madrid 12 Laps - Sunday 27th April 17:00 BST

We will be driving the Lamborghini last for the next three rounds because it's handling and corner speed are very different to the other classic cars - therefore the programme will be:

1. World Classic Cars - 1160kg 315bhp

2. Cobra v Art Morrison Corvette - 1240kg 453bhp

3. Lamborghini Countach LP400 1974 - Tuning Prohibited

Cost 216,600 Credits, Standard wheels, Standard Colour

Standard Lamborghini Colours:

Bianco Labrador - White
Argento Luna - Silver
Nero Tenebre - Black
Rosso Siviglia - Red
Arancio - Orange
Giallo Sole - Yellow
Verde Countach - Green

NB If you have already painted your Lamborghini another colour, to save buying another one please respray in a similar colour e.g. white, silver, black, red, orange, yellow etc.

Lamborghini Countach LP400 1974.jpg

PS - Don't forget to change cars - you will be using these cars for rounds 7-9. I will edit this thread later to list the cars chosen so far.

PPS - Helmets and Special Outfits
Zulu has been using an open face helmet and black overalls which are listed in the special outfits (cost 50,000 credits) - this is a good idea as this outfit looks more appropriate for the type of cars we are using. There are also several open face helmets with outfits (cost 100,000) which you can use to give your driver a more authentic look.
(It would be nice if we could have a range of old school outfits as suggested in the features section - I will add the link later so that you can add your vote. Hopefully PD will give us a range including Carol Shelby's Chicken Farmer, striped dungarees, Gentleman Jack Sears shirt and tie as well as the traditional white overalls - obviously all with Open Face helmets and goggles or two sets of goggles - no tear offs in those days!)

Open Face Helmet and Special Outfit.jpg

Above driver models one of the current limited range of PD special outfits which include an open face helmet.

Last edited:
You've worn me down, I give in. :boggled:

New less flamboyant colour schemes with toned down wheels. Oh and a wingless Countach.
Gemasolar_18.jpg Gemasolar_22.jpg Gemasolar_21.jpg

Countach - Tuning Prohibited. Yea. 👍
Are you leaving it on it's standard tyres - sport hard? Doesn't seem to bad on them. Quite realistic actually.

I've got to go and take a look at my dress code now... Top hat and tails okay? :sly:

Last edited:
Back