CLASSIC RACING Sundays 17:00-19:00 GMT: "Ford Ferrari Wars" LEX CHAMP by 1 Point!Finished 

Thanks Tony for scoring the Jack Sears Trophy which rewards people for achieving a race performance better than their qualifying performance. I'm not too surprised to win one as I am rubbish at qualifying!

The new championships now contain the car lists by driver name - currently included in the last and first post of the thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ays-17-00-19-00-gmt-hurry-nearly-full.312797/

Just so everyone knows, I'm making the same laptimes with Pontiac GTO as the Trans-Cammer on willows streets with half the power, that either makes the Cammer crap, or the GTO reasonably good. And before anyone says that the power of the Cammer is to much for such a track, I'm making way better times with the Mach 1 which have even more power. :-P But I'll make the Cammer perform better in time for racing though! :-)

I just won a Jaguar Xj13 beating sick's time in the overtake challenge. So maybe we could start the FFW over? so that I can try cat 2 as well? :-P

The championship worked well and if that happens I try to repeat them, but in a revised form so that it doesn't get stale. In 2015 we have a few sequels - Cobra Ferrari Wars 2 (revised to be a handicap series), Historic BSCC2 (revised to be multi class with 6 cars instead of 3). I'll try and think of a way of using the Jaguar XJ13 again now that everyone has one - probably tuned this time - I have been working on a Ford Ferrari Festival, but maybe that can be expanded to include other makes.

PS congrats on beating my time.

Back