Clean Drag Racing Online with G25/G27 MT+Clutch users

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 10 comments
  • 1,314 views
Messages
624
Was curious if there are any G25/G27 who would like to drag race online using SSR7, La Sarthe or the runway in Top Gear's test track.

Must be a G25/G27 user who use MT mode and clutch or paddles.
 
Why only G25/27, but not GT Force or Momo?
 
Why only G25/27, but not GT Force or Momo?

because i don't believe those wheels have a clutch. Which is a big part of drag racing. There's no point of racing in a fully automatic car.
 
Digitalic, are you in the US? I might be interested (G25 user). But, timing is everything.
 
Tagger yes I'm in the US. Lets get a list of everyone whose interested that has a G25/G27
 
My PSN is CraigKast. Feel free to send me a friend invite.

What kind of cars are you wanting to race?
 
cool will do, I'm at work still however. I'm pretty open, but preferably some low to mid range car, including honda/acuras and nissan, infinitis, etc.
 
Glad to hear you're a fan of the non-super cars. Personally, I prefer classic muscle and other everyday drivers (Integra is a good example). I look forward to driving some of the higher powered cars in the game. But, in every GT release, it always turns out that my favorite cars are the earlier ones. They've always felt closer to what I experience in my own real life vehicles.

I'm at work as well. I usually get on around 9PM CST give or take depending on what the family is doing. By 10:30 or 11, I'm to the point where I have to go to bed or I'll have a really rough time at work the next day. But, that's usually enough time to get a little GT fix to hold me over until the next night.
 
I'm in too add me or something?
 
but how would you know if someone is really using a g25/g27 or not
 
Back