- 130

- Montreal
Anyone else getting 150% credit reward for completing a Clean Race but not getting the Achievement count increase?
Anyone else getting 150% credit reward for completing a Clean Race but not getting the Achievement count increase?
I know, and that's what I'm talking about. I've been at 3 for days, in spite of getting a Clean Race yesterday after the "dailies" were changed. I think I lost out on another one before that too, but wasn't paying close enough attention to be 100% certain.Only registers clean races from sport mode only, assuming your looking at the achievements page 3rd level down.
The Achievement requires consecutive accident-free races.Anyone else getting 150% credit reward for completing a Clean Race but not getting the Achievement count increase?
The Achievement requires consecutive accident-free races.
I'm sure that likes on photos are not incrasing like they should. I have one photo with 60+ likes and on achievement have like 30.
I should have seen the word consecutive in the description... thanks.
So the count goes up by 1 for every pair of clean races?
Also, anyone know exactly what defines a clean race? I think I have had races without any collisions or penalties, but I have gone off track which seems to make it un-clean.