Clio Cup Full!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 275 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
WalleyUK
Work in progress! More information when the game is released as I don't know much about online features yet! We have about 10 people already in the Clio's from a previous series on GT6. You don't have to be Senna to join us as we are casual sim racers it's just for a bit of fun :). Alls we ask is that respect is shown to each other although sometimes an exchange of words does occasionally happen. Intentional ramming will not be tolerated and disqualifications and penalties will be given!

We will probably have a practice run before the actual series starts so things can be worked on to make the series better.

Everyone that finishes the race will be awarded at least one point depending on the position you finish providing you finish the race. Points will also be awarded for fastest lap and starting on pole.

Practice Session the Sunday on the weekend of release! Start at around 2pm British Time.

Preferably UK Players!

Drivers

Clio Cup Drivers

WalleyUK
DannyWUK
GT5_Vass
Gener4l_Wrighty
Bigskyester
Darksykes4738
Tommy_Boy_2K12
Flaw3DGenius23
Finchy_1985
Alegunner68
Cupra-R
Duudiz
xKLN--

Weather : Variable

Clio Cup
maxresdefault.jpg

Points System :
1st 20pts
2nd 18pts
3rd 15pts
4th 12pts
5th 10pts
6th 8pts
7th 5pts
8th 3pts
9th 2pts
10 1pts

3 rounds every Tuesday 7pm UK time.

We will be racing on 10 tracks, which amounts to 30 rounds.

Tracks -
Rounds 1-3 Brands Hatch GP
Rounds 4-6 Oulton Park Island
Rounds 7-9 Brno
Rounds 10-12 Zolder
Rounds 13-15 Cadwell Park GP
Rounds 16-18 Nurburg GP/D
Rounds 19-21 Laguna Seca
Rounds 22-24 Donington Park National
Rounds 25-27 Snetterton 200
Rounds 28-30 Silverstone National

Race : 10-12 Laps each round, the second race will be based on the previous results and the third and final race will be reversed gird.

Practice : Starts at 7pm Every Tuesday

Qualifying : 7:30pm 10 minute session before Race 1

Damage : On
Tuning : Restricted

Le Mans 2 Hours End Of Season Event

We will be having a special event at the end of the series by having a 2 hours of Le Mans, LMP1 will be allocated 4 spots, LMP2 will be allocated 5 spots and the rest will be GT3 Class cars. Depending on where you finish in the series will decide your class of car. So 1-4 LMP1, 5-9 LMP2 and 10-16 GT3. Setups will be stock.

LMP1 - Marek, RWD P30

LMP2 Cars - Oreca Nissan, Alpine A450

GT3 - Audi R8 LMS, Mercedes SLS GT3, Ginetta G55 GT3, Aston Martin Vantage GT3, RUF RGT-8 GT3

Last edited:
Epic! Just what i've been waiting for! Count me in! :cheers:

The Formula Rookie race can only work if the online session amount of players is 20-30 on the PS4 version, I don't know what the limitations are.

Sadly online is only 16 players on PS4

Latest Posts

Back