Clio Cup Full!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 275 comments
Good to see a few more going in for the gulf's hope both leagues are going to be very successful...
It is :) I'm pleased I just hope that everyone enjoys it, on the Sunday after Friday's release I will hopefully be having a little practice session to see how everything works and if any changes need to be made

Sounds good to me,could probably do with a few practice sessions,think I have picked up a few bad habits on dc

Sorry guys i forgot and for some reason I'm not getting notifications even though they're all ticked. :ouch:
Don't worry about it mate haha, think everyone was a bit busy anyway only 5 of us showed up. Fingers crossed for Tuesday! By the way choose the colour car you're using for the series and save it and I think we are using the standard setup the car already comes with just to make it easier and fair for everyone :)

Ok Ryan sounds good how you finding the game so far
Good yeh, takes a bit of getting used to after being on driveclub and GT6 on the PS3, but I'm getting the hang of it. Some of the cars are harder to drive than I thought they would of been but it makes it more exciting haha, you?

First couple of hours pulling my hair out but like you getting the hang of it ive messed about with the smoothing and a few other bits and finally got the car to turn in to corners the way I want it to loving it now my favourite car is the mclaren gt3 at the moment

First couple of hours pulling my hair out but like you getting the hang of it ive messed about with the smoothing and a few other bits and finally got the car to turn in to corners the way I want it to loving it now my favourite car is the mclaren gt3 at the moment
I haven't had a go in that infact I have barely used any of the cars, the Caterham 7 Classic is a handful in the corners that's one car I am going to have to get quite a bit of practice in with, the shifter go karts I have done in the career but aside from those and the Clio Cup car that's been it for me so far haha

So just been online to check out if it is possible to run separate races and unfortunately it isn't. Because without setting a lap time in qualifying it still dumped me in the race so this means that instead of having the cars separate, they are either going to have to run together or everyone just go in the Clio's. Unless I can think of another way of doing it.

There's thirteen of us according to page one, so why not all go in the Clios, have to say though i do like the gulf.
It's up to you guys I don't mind it being a multi class type race but if everyone is up for going in the Clio's then that's what we will do :)

I think we should just stick with a certain class could get quite messy mixing it up ?
I suppose so, well that settles that then haha, everyone just go in the Clio's. Shame really if the lobby setup was more like GT6 were you could have people sit in the lobby while one race is going on it would be fine but sadly that isn't that case lol

Back