Clio Cup Full!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 275 comments
Oh yeh if you guys could choose which colour cars you are using. These have already been chosen....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 12
Il have the tc1 Ryan how do you choose the colour been trying to suss it out for ages
When you go into the garage, choose the colour you want and press x and it will take you to the setup screen just click x and then pick all and save it by pressing square, you will always have that colour then :)

We will be having a special event at the end of the series by having a 2 hours of Le Mans, LMP1 will be allocated 4 spots, LMP2 will be allocated 5 spots and the rest will be GT3 Class cars. Depending on where you finish in the series will decide your class of car. So 1-4 LMP1, 5-9 LMP2 and 10-16 GT3. Cars will be added what can be chose and will be put into the info on the thread!

Sorry I couldn't make the Sunday just gone but looking forward to tonight and the special Le Mans event sounds like great fun too :cheers:

There are going to be some slight changes, because there isn't the option to do reverse grid we are going to have a qualifying session before each race, this gives people more of an opportunity rather than starting in the same positions :)

If you guys don't mind posting were you finished so I can work out the points :) I know one race but just post them all

I hosted a session on Sunday I could of swore I sent you a message on the PS4? Did I not? If I didn't I do apologise mate haha I hope you're still interested in racing with us :(
Nah never got a message, Whats your PSN is it Walley? Or something like that...Im new to PSN from Live so maybe im i have it but not came across it will have a look tonight.

Yeah defo count me in, So next Tuesday at 7?

Nah never got a message, Whats your PSN is it Walley? Or something like that...Im new to PSN from Live so maybe im i have it but not came across it will have a look tonight.

Yeah defo count me in, So next Tuesday at 7?
WalleyUK mate, and he's next Tuesday 7pm Oulton Park Island is be next track :)

Back