Clio Cup Full!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 275 comments
I think far from it mate, with the different classes it gives drivers a target something to aim for by getting in the top 2 so you can move up a class.
On track though were only going to be racing 4 others? Or 3 others for LMP 1 guys!

On track though were only going to be racing 4 others? Or 3 others for LMP 1 guys!

Yes but with the longer races and the risks with how much fuel and will the tyres last also added with slower and faster cars I think it's going to be interesting. It gives you a personal task to aim for plus gives some of the slower guys a chance to win instead of 8 races in thinking "I'm 11th in the league whats the point of turning up or even trying to race"

Yes but with the longer races and the risks with how much fuel and will the tyres last also added with slower and faster cars I think it's going to be interesting. It gives you a personal task to aim for plus gives some of the slower guys a chance to win instead of 8 races in thinking "I'm 11th in the league whats the point of turning up or even trying to race"
I can see your point flawed, but Mark also has a point, with the way this is set out at the moment everyone in each class is round about the same speed as each other so that should make for more competitive racing. I don't want people to think oh well I'm miles behind I cba racing in this series anymore

Back