Clio Cup Full!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 275 comments
So while it has been Le Mans this weekend, I was thinking about our event at the end of the series. It would be great if we could get a full grid and I want everyone to have a good clean race I don't want people quitting because they are behind or whatever, I want everyone to enjoy it all cars will be stock there is no speed difference in the LMP's whatsoever and the GT cars are all relatively the same. This is just fun at the end of the day and a mini endurance as a change to what we usually do. The race will have a full warm up lap and then with a bit of luck everyone will form up to have a rolling start and then just two hours of hammering it! The race will have a day night cycle. A decision will be made on fuel if everyone should start with the same amount or not.

Your choice of cars will be depending on your class.
LMP1 Class
Marek RP 339H
RWD P30
Audi R18

LMP2 Class
Alpine A450
Oreca 03
Marek RP 219D

GT Class
Aston Martin GT3
Audi LMS
Bentley GT3
BMW M3 GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Mercedes SLS GT3
RUF RGT-8 GT3

Just for clarification with @duudiz , the following clip shows me take the outside line to attempt a pass. I do not move from this line....
Duudiz then comes across to take the racing line, unaware that I'm there, and makes contact. As a result, we both go off track.

This was probably a racing incident, I'm not worried, but I am clearly not to blame as Duudiz suggested.

Last edited:
Standings after Rounds 16-18

1. GT5_Vass 220pts
2. WalleyUK 205pts
3. Lanius1984 178pts
4. Darksykes 157pts
5. Bigsykester 156pts
6. Duudiz 148pts
7. Flaw3DGenius23 125pts
8. AleGunner 97pts
9. xKLN 91pts
10. Feel_My_Banter 75pts
11. DannyWUK 72pts
12. Tommy_Boy_2k12 48pts
13. Gener4l_Wrighty 48pts
14. Cupra-R 43pts

Last edited:
Had toothache since Thursday so been highly irritated since... Feel My Banter sent me over the edge that 2nd race :ouch: :lol:

Standings after Rounds 16-18

1. GT5_Vass 220pts
2. WalleyUK 205pts
3. Lanius1984 178pts
4. Darksykes 157pts
5. Bigsykester 156pts
6. Duudiz 148pts
7. Flaw3DGenius23 113pts
8. AleGunner 97pts
9. xKLN 91pts
10. Feel_My_Banter 75pts
11. DannyWUK 72pts
12. Tommy_Boy_2k12 48pts
14. Cupra-R 43pts

I got a 4th, DNF n 3rd tonight should be on 125

Last edited:
Standings after Rounds 19-21

1. GT5_Vass 270pts

2. WalleyUK 251pts

3. Lanius1984 226pts

4. Darksykes 204pts

5. Bigsykester 164pts

6. Flaw3DGenius23 162pts

7. Duudiz 148pts

8. AleGunner 118pts

9. Feel_My_Banter 75pts

10. DannyWUK 72pts

11. Cupra-R 53pts

12. Tommy_Boy_2k12 48pts

Last edited:
Standings after Rounds 19-21

1. GT5_Vass 270pts

2. WalleyUK 251pts

3. Lanius1984 226pts

4. Darksykes 204pts

5. Bigsykester 164pts

6. Flaw3DGenius23 150pts

7. Duudiz 148pts

8. AleGunner 118pts

9. Feel_My_Banter 75pts

10. DannyWUK 72pts

11. Cupra-R 53pts

12. Tommy_Boy_2k12 48pts

You have got my points wrong again :lol: 3rd, 4th & 5th tonight. 👍

I'm not sure yet, a few of the guys have mentioned the old DTM cars but it will go down to a vote :)

Ah, cool - I'm glad actually as it will freshen it up a bit. The Clio's are a bit restrictive on the tracks you can choose TBH.
I don't mind what we're driving though, old DTM's are a good shout, GT3 or even open wheel. Need to have a think about what I'd vote for I guess.

With your old GT series, did you switch up the class each season, or settle once you'd found one eveyone enjoyed?

Ah, cool - I'm glad actually as it will freshen it up a bit. The Clio's are a bit restrictive on the tracks you can choose TBH.
I don't mind what we're driving though, old DTM's are a good shout, GT3 or even open wheel. Need to have a think about what I'd vote for I guess.

With your old GT series, did you switch up the class each season, or settle once you'd found one eveyone enjoyed?
Well we used the normal Clio RS and slightly tuned them and then we moved on to the Megane Trophy car but that flopped so we went to the Clio V6 Cup car and everyone seemed to enjoy that and then things sort of went quiet so I stopped running series until Project Cars got released

How come Ryan wots gone on m8?
Just a crap night, I have no idea why but everyone just seems to have gone only 8 of us online tonight couple of guys are away I think but a couple of people that were online just seemed like they couldn't be arsed it's a shame because there is only one race left

Yer I no m8 it's a nitmare getting everyone on at same time y don't we c how it goes nxt week at least and then may be move over to something with a bit more speed and c how that goes Id say fill up with AI to compensate for the ones that miss it up to you tho m8 its your league 👍

Yer I no m8 it's a nitmare getting everyone on at same time y don't we c how it goes nxt week at least and then may be move over to something with a bit more speed and c how that goes Id say fill up with AI to compensate for the ones that miss it up to you tho m8 its your league 👍
Tbh I didn't think of that lol, I'm just annoyed not a bad idea though. I'll see what happens maybe try a few things out :)

My wife tricked me...arranged a meal with family and then when we got there shes starts laughing and says did you forget you had your race night tonight. Evil evil women.

Gutted

Had been practicing all week at snetterton as well...

My wife tricked me...arranged a meal with family and then when we got there shes starts laughing and says did you forget you had your race night tonight. Evil evil women.

Gutted

Had been practicing all week at snetterton as well...
Haha! That is evil! Don't worry about it I'll let everyone know what is happening probably do something else

Back