Clio Cup Full!Finished 

• Thread starter Ryan Wall
  • 275 comments
Are they going to be decent length races? I'm thinking at least 30mins
Yeh don't worry I have already thought about that, I was debating just one 1 and a half hour race but then I thought if people start getting left behind they will be annoyed and quit and I don't want that. So yeh maybe half hour race/races.

If everyone on here could let me know if they are joining or not, the places will be 4 for LMP1, 5 for LMP2 and 7 for GT

Alright one of the guys has had a good idea, going off of the Clio Results the top 4 people goes in LMP1, the next 5 goes into LMP2 and the rest GT if that is alright with everyone?

Classes for everyone

LMP1 Class

GT5_Vass

WalleyUK

Darksykes

Bigsykester

LMP2 Class

Flaw3dGenius

Duudiz

AleGunner68

Feel_My_Banter

DannyWUK

GT Class

Cupra-R

Tommy_Boy_2K12

Hey mate, posting on here so I don't mess around on the new thread.
I won't continue with this, to be honest I've had more frustrating races than fun ones (mainly the game being buggy as hell rather than because of other racers!). Also, I think that by breaking up the field into different classes, it will limit competition as there are only a few people racing each other rather than the whole field competing.

Cheers for setting the event up though. 👍

I won't continue with this, to be honest I've had more frustrating races than fun ones (mainly the game being buggy as hell rather than because of other racers!). Also, I think that by breaking up the field into different classes, it will limit competition as there are only a few people racing each other rather than the whole field competing.

Yeh the game doesn't really help matters at times! But no worries sorry that you are leaving us

I will be interested in this new format, assuming it is still ran weekly on a Tuesday at the same time.

Not interested in racing LMP1's personally but if promoted fair enough.

Yehh same time as usual mate, just not as many races. I put it forward on Facebook and I know everyone wanted to have GT cars in there so I thought why not have three different types of car :)
I will be interested in this new format, assuming it is still ran weekly on a Tuesday at the same time.

The new thread is open now buddy

I think far from it mate, with the different classes it gives drivers a target something to aim for by getting in the top 2 so you can move up a class.

Back