CLK-LM racecar, in UCD. should I buy it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 9 comments
  • 1,239 views
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
The car looks beautiful, prietag at $3.5 Mil, but will I like it more than the BMW V12 ? thoughts on handling on Indy , Nur?
 
NO. You can get one for free by golding the AMG Academy Intermediate event.

Besides which it is kinda outclassed by the other LMPs.
 
NO. You can get one for free by golding the AMG Academy Intermediate event.

Besides which it is kinda outclassed by the other LMPs.

Thank you, I am just full loop track, from Golding each class, for the AMG special event.
 
Bugger, I just bought one...

Shoulda checked the prize guide.
 
The car is great but don't buy it, it's a prize car.
Also, it's a GT1/GTS class car, it can't really compare to Group C & LMP cars.
 
You may not want to spend hours and hours trying to beat the Nurb sector and lap times so buying is definitely an option. One downside is, there are few places to race it online. Rare to see a room that allows race cars of that class, usually it's something better or GT500. Lots of cars like that, that are great cars, but rarely raced online. I have all of them and they look real pretty in the garage...lol.
 
Good car if your like me and like GT1 race cars. Otherwise don't bother as there are better race cars out there.
 
Why dont you buy them - test it, tune it... and if you dont like it delete save game data and try the other car - then you will know wich one you like more to drive - simple
 
Do not buy it. You can win this car by completing AMG intermediate in gold.

Intermediate all gold is the easiest to complete out of all of the AMG events.
 
Tank-Ceo
Do not buy it. You can win this car by completing AMG intermediate in gold.

Intermediate all gold is the easiest to complete out of all of the AMG events.

Really. The dry lap of the Nurburgring is the easiest to gold? I've golded all the intermediate challenges except the lap I'm still 12 seconds off. Not that easy!
 
Back