Close Finishes (online)

• Thread starter uk86ze
  • 32 comments
I beat a guy by an indicated 0.001sec (blue font) as we crossed the finish line, but when it showed the placings on screen it actually placed him ahead in first.

Last night I was in the Mine's Skyline BNR34 GT-R and vanos2990 was in the Amuse S2000 he out accelerated me out of the last chicane and lost to me by .012. If the finish line was 5 feet further ahead he would have got me.

The whole race was great me him and slicecom resembled a 3 car freight train for the last couple of laps it was very impressive how close together we managed to stay together you could throw a blanket over us. I think CWR saw us coming out of spoon on the last lap he can vouch for us

Last night I was in the Mine's Skyline BNR34 GT-R and vanos2990 was in the Amuse S2000 he out accelerated me out of the last chicane and lost to me by .012. If the finish line was 5 feet further ahead he would have got me.

The whole race was great me him and slicecom resembled a 3 car freight train for the last couple of laps it was very impressive how close together we managed to stay together you could throw a blanket over us. I think CWR saw us coming out of spoon on the last lap he can vouch for us

yea that was fun, its interesting how my s2000 managed to hook up better than the AWD R34. Those close finishes make everything worth while, even if you end up losing:)

Back