Close this please mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 110 comments
  • 5,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9,310
England
Norwich,Norfolk
Messages
GTP_DaxCobra
Mods Close.
 
Last edited:
Sure, sounds great. im in. when will this be?
 
Sure, sounds great. im in. when will this be?

Well we can sort that out once more people are interested. Can you help tell people about this? I got two friends who will join too, maybe more. Just a bit more advertising and then we can get it goin :D
 
Can i bring my Fiat 500?? :dunce:
 
I'll come :) got a Alfa i'd love to show off :D
 
I'll come :) got a Alfa i'd love to show off :D

Brilliant, might aswell set a date if theres this much interest...

How does Sunday the 15th of January sound? 4pm UK time (5pm Mainland Europe)

EDIT: Sunday is the 16th
 
Last edited:
Sounds pretty interesting. I'm in.
 
well done :) i'm suprised.
 
turns out i have plenty of old cars that are pretty sweet lol
 
bump
 
I just hope someone shows up with a small car like mine so i don't want to get beaten on all the drags.

My 500 is realy slow off the line... :dopey:
 
I just hope someone shows up with a small car like mine so i don't want to get beaten on all the drags.

My 500 is realy slow off the line... :dopey:

Haha, doesnt matter, i'll come in a mini aswell!! Tune your 500 up and ill leave the mini stock. :D
 
Anyone else for this meet?
 
.
 
I am up for it. Totally looking forward to it. : )
 
I'm in
I've got a few nice cars to show off and have a chance to drive
 
I'm in
I've got a few nice cars to show off and have a chance to drive

Nice :) Theres gunna be some 3 way drag racing so, maybe a little tournament of it. Also a race, I can see the big v8's vs little ones.
 
Yeah the date and time is fine for me : )

Brilliant!! I am going to start planning the event out...
Meet at 5pm: Introduce ourselves and our car,
5.10pm: do something else

etc.
 
Bump
 
I'm thinking my alfa carrozatto is under powered lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back