Close this please mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 110 comments
  • 5,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man, I remember seeing this thread a while ago but never signed up and now it's full :(
Well, I hope you all have a good time, and you can count me in if there's a second event in the pipeline :)
 
Aw man, I remember seeing this thread a while ago but never signed up and now it's full :(
Well, I hope you all have a good time, and you can count me in if there's a second event in the pipeline :)

Im gunna turn this into a club. By the way, add me on psn TeamLotus_Europa

There might be a place for you if someone doesnt show
 
I would like to join as well,

Got the GT-40, the Jag, Ferarri 333 SP, and the old Alpha, along with the cobra, Vette, etc


Haven't gotten to use any of them yet because everyone wants to race modded Civics.

If room frees up, My PSN is Vermin1970
 
I would like to join as well,

Got the GT-40, the Jag, Ferarri 333 SP, and the old Alpha, along with the cobra, Vette, etc


Haven't gotten to use any of them yet because everyone wants to race modded Civics.

If room frees up, My PSN is Vermin1970

Just turned it into a club, wanna join?
 
Excellent stuff, I'd love to join said club :D

I probably won't get a chance to go on the PS3 until Friday due to exams (:() but I will add you when I find time. Hope to see you soon.
 
Excellent stuff, I'd love to join said club :D

I probably won't get a chance to go on the PS3 until Friday due to exams (:() but I will add you when I find time. Hope to see you soon.

Brilliant, is your psn the GTP_PedanticNerd for gt5?
 
Better to use DanielT-93, it's my main account so has all my good cars.
 

Duh, that would help, wouldn't it. :dopey:

psn: vermin1970

Another idea, if you have a full channel and too many peeps wanting to join, we could have someone host another channel? Same track, same rules. I'm sure someone would be willing to start a second channnel if yours fills up. I would as well, but don't have a mic yet and its hard to communicate to everyone with a controller :-)
 
Duh, that would help, wouldn't it. :dopey:

psn: vermin1970

Another idea, if you have a full channel and too many peeps wanting to join, we could have someone host another channel? Same track, same rules. I'm sure someone would be willing to start a second channnel if yours fills up. I would as well, but don't have a mic yet and its hard to communicate to everyone with a controller :-)

I was wondering about this. We will see when it gets full. :)
 
Looking forward to this! I have a few cars ready. I just need to decide on one lol.
 
Can I be a member too? It is a great idea and I want to race my classic cars. :)

My PSN: possum-eaterz
 
I thought about picking the Alpha Giulia and see how many times I get lapped, lol

sorry to be picky buts it's an Alfa and the more commonly used name for it is the TZ2

just try ajusting the top speed for better acceleration and let the cars handling do the rest:)
 
sorry to be picky buts it's an Alfa and the more commonly used name for it is the TZ2

just try ajusting the top speed for better acceleration and let the cars handling do the rest:)
'
Your right, my bad on the spelling :dopey:
 
I'm not sure if I'll be home in time today for this so if somebody wants to take my spot if I can't make it go ahead. I'll definitely be there for the next one though! :)
 
Ooops... for some reason I was sure it was today!

Ah well, thats even better as it gives me abit of time to gather my classics together as I'm only just home now.
 
Wow. First I made you move it earlier... now I'm not sure I can do it in the first place. If someone else wants in, please take my spot, as I've woken up quite sick this morning and will probably be spending most if not all of my time in bed over the next few days. I'm terribly sorry!
 
Wow. First I made you move it earlier... now I'm not sure I can do it in the first place. If someone else wants in, please take my spot, as I've woken up quite sick this morning and will probably be spending most if not all of my time in bed over the next few days. I'm terribly sorry!

Hope you can make it..
 
sorry, but i will have to pull out of this meating because of a lack of spare time
 
Wow. First I made you move it earlier... now I'm not sure I can do it in the first place. If someone else wants in, please take my spot, as I've woken up quite sick this morning and will probably be spending most if not all of my time in bed over the next few days. I'm terribly sorry!

PS3, TV and bed... best way I find to get over being sick or at least mostly taking my mind off of it :)


I seem to be having trouble connecting with some rooms this weekend with being disconnected and getting the 744 error but I'll try get on for a while anyway if I can.
 
Classic car lobby is now open
 
well done mate i really enjyed it :)
 
Sorry guys, i couldn't make it in time. I was stuck in the train on the way home. I hope we can do something like this another day : )
 
Sorry, I couldn't make it either. I was gone and didn't realize the time difference. I will be there next time though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back