Close this please mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 110 comments
  • 5,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buh-mp
 
I'll sign up to this! I have a few ideas about the cars I could use! It'll be fun to see cars that people simply enjoy owning rather than enjoy winning in.
 
I'll sign up to this! I have a few ideas about the cars I could use! It'll be fun to see cars that people simply enjoy owning rather than enjoy winning in.

Precisely!
 
just a quick sugestion to have a "class photo" of all the cars lined up side by side of in a semi circle
 
just a quick sugestion to have a "class photo" of all the cars lined up side by side of in a semi circle

Nice, was thinking along the lines of that but yeah, good suggestion.

Definitally have to do that!
 
im in too :D
 
I'd be interested in joining.
Times are good, seeing i'm in europe too :p

I already have a TeamLotus member on my list, as they tuned my Spirra for me... is that one of the guys arranging this? or am i to add someone else?
 
6:20pm: A 10 lap race to end the show. Winner gets a prize car (Most probably an X1). Again, do not worry if your car is underpowered because we will have two classes for the race. [/B]

.

You should make a class just for me. Seriously, when you see my car in a drag start you will see what i mean.:sly:
 
I'd be interested in joining.
Times are good, seeing i'm in europe too :p

I already have a TeamLotus member on my list, as they tuned my Spirra for me... is that one of the guys arranging this? or am i to add someone else?

Yeah, I am the one who tuned it haha.
 
bump
 
this still going ahead? add me on psn :) wont be on till sunday night tho
 
this still going ahead? add me on psn :) wont be on till sunday night tho

Is the date next sunday at 5pm UK time still ok? I added you btw
 
heers :) i'll accept you whenever i get on. yeah sundays fine :)
 
NOOOOO! I just realized that I can't make it... However I will be OK if you make it an hour earlier. If you can't, that's fine, but I will have logged off before 6.

And getting this straight... You are 5 hours ahead of me, correct? So I should log into the room at 11:00...?
 
NOOOOO! I just realized that I can't make it... However I will be OK if you make it an hour earlier. If you can't, that's fine, but I will have logged off before 6.

And getting this straight... You are 5 hours ahead of me, correct? So I should log into the room at 11:00...?

Time changed, if its still bad then we can skip a small event.
 
I'm in. Got a good few old classics. Will need to update a few alittle in terms of the handling department if I want to drive them around a trackday though, lol.

Have a sweet mini modded to 250bhp and a few old alfas and quick Japanese stuff.


Just an opinion on the prize car... Would it be possible to give something like a jag XJ13, GT40 race car, Ferrari P330, 787B or Miura etc as an X2010 isn't really in keeping with things :)
 
I'm in. Got a good few old classics. Will need to update a few alittle in terms of the handling department if I want to drive them around a trackday though, lol.

Have a sweet mini modded to 250bhp and a few old alfas and quick Japanese stuff.


Just an opinion on the prize car... Would it be possible to give something like a jag XJ13, GT40 race car, Ferrari P330, 787B or Miura etc as an X2010 isn't really in keeping with things :)

This is true, the prize car will be a Caterham or something then. You are the final person to join, now we have 16. :)
 
Sweet, didn't think there was only 1 spot left!

Catherham would be a nice car... Although I have 3 or 4 of them myself, lol.
 
is there any spots left? I would like to show off some of my rare 60'/70's Japanese cars that have been sitting in the garage for a while.
 
is there any spots left? I would like to show off some of my rare 60'/70's Japanese cars that have been sitting in the garage for a while.

You can sign up for it as I have a feeling a couple might forget or not show, but you do understand that if everyone has joined, they have priority of a space?
Add my psn anyway.
TeamLotus_Europa

Thanks,
Jake
 
Sweet, didn't think there was only 1 spot left!

Catherham would be a nice car... Although I have 3 or 4 of them myself, lol.

add TeamLotus_Europa
 
A time change to a little earlier is fine, but is the time in the time table the new time or is it the time that was originally planned? just wondering : )
 
so is this cancelled :(?
 
A time change to a little earlier is fine, but is the time in the time table the new time or is it the time that was originally planned? just wondering : )

Its the new time
 
lol sorry i thought it was today :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back