Close this please mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 110 comments
  • 5,747 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I crashed your lounge. Sorry about that I did not realize you had scheduled a race today. :nervous: Didn't mean to cause any problems. Add me to the club and I will bring more classics next time. I am subscribed to the thread. PSN=IndyRacer55
 
Hey I crashed your lounge. Sorry about that I did not realize you had scheduled a race today. :nervous: Didn't mean to cause any problems. Add me to the club and I will bring more classics next time. I am subscribed to the thread. PSN=IndyRacer55

No worries.
 
got couple of pics of the race of yesterday :)
if you want i can upload them here.
 
Last edited:
Pics from our last show-race of sunday :)


DeepForestRaceway_2.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg
 
Pics from our last show-race of sunday :)


DeepForestRaceway_2.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg

it went well apart from gt5 had a few connection bugs that night and some people keep disconnecting. But still a grate night and can't wait for the next event :gtpflag:
 
Next Event Today at 5pm, Reminders will be send just before. (If I remember :))
 
Lobby is now open
 
i won't be able to join today, sorry.

I don't have any of the le mans cars, not my kind of racing, i like older street cars.

and it's my birthday today, so i'll prolly not be on my PS3 :p
 
i want to join this club and race!
 
1 and a half hours until the event... whos coming?
 
I will if theres room. when will server be up
 
If there are cars from 1970 shouldnt the challenger racemodified car be allowed too?
 
If there are cars from 1970 shouldnt the challenger racemodified car be allowed too?

Yep... Event is on in 30 mins making a room now!
 
LOUNGE NOW OPEN TO ALL CLASSIC CAR OWNERS!! Le Mans style race today, bring any classic, prefferably the ones listed!
 
LOUNGE NOW OPEN TO ALL CLASSIC CAR OWNERS!! Le Mans style race today, bring any classic, prefferably the ones listed!

it is a fail again... not many people showed up.
but i can't say anything i turned up late sorry :indiff:
 
Shutting the club down due to a lot of interest yet noone showing up.
 
that's too bad :/

oh well, i got ya on my friend list, we can still race sometime ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back